BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Vs Liverpool 10/04/12 Preview

DE.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the replay, and the player keeping Carroll onside was shoved over and forced to the ground by (I think Skrtel) - referee has bottled every major decision apart from the Doni incident. Another disgraceful collection of decisions to add to the weekend.

• Backroom

We are a team so devoid of quality it is untrue.

I have never, ever, in my time watching a Blackburn Rovers side witnessed a team so lacking in basic top-flight skills.

We can't defend. We can't attack. We can't press. We can't do ANYTHING.

We did not do anything in this match. our goals came from a set piece and a penalty. We never created a single decent opportunity in open play. NOT ONE OPPORTUNITY AGAINST TEN MEN FOR 70 MINUTES.

Not sure if it bears repeating but I'll say it again - OUR TEAM HAS NO QUALITY. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. There is not a single player in that team who deserves praise. Watching us is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

We would struggle in the Championship folks, that's the harsh truth of the matter. I'm not sure I'll even be sad when we go down just because I have such incredible disdain for this team, the manager and the owners. We deserve to go down so much, it would be a travesty if this horror show we call a football club stays in the premier league.

The dream is dead. We don't have what it takes to stay in this league,

Archived