BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big rovers news in tomorrows Sunday People

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the People story "Man drip fed a load of old crap for money and doesn't worry about own integrity"?

"Rovers completely on their arse financially, but obviously its not Keans fault"?

"He may give a good presser but my God I was wrong, what a cock, he'd struggle to run a bath let alone Blackburn Rovers"?

"Rovers fans to have tongues cut off before Wigan match to stop anti Kean / Venkys chants"?

Or

"McCartney reforms The Beatles, Kean to replace Lennon"?

Is it just me or are people overlooking what's right in front of us? Poor season ticket sales leave Blackburn in the financial mire?

Thereby providing Kean with another ready made excuse should things not turn out rosy at White Hart Lane tomorrow.

Nicko in reply to a tweeter suggesting Rovers up for sale for 30million.

"Sorry couldnt reply earlier. Impressive."

Wonder if there is any substance, anyones guess who thinks we're worth 30million after the asset stripping which has taken place. We're worth nothing if you clear away the debt of approx 25mill.

Should be no takers at that price. What were the figures floating around when the Qataris were reportedly interested earlier in the season?

Last heard about Qatar was.they were looking at villa.

Andrew Cryer ‏ @CryerRovers

Pple asking me this eve if venkys selling. The line from them is no

sportingintelligence ‏ @sportingintel

@CryerRovers Being told same. Stay up & no need. Go down & no buyer who'd pay what they've spent. Want to prove doubters wrong .. eventually

As we saw with the previous owners and how long it took them to sell the club, It was difficult enough to find a buyer when the club was well run both on and off the field. Imagine how hard it would be to sell the idea of buying a team that could be playing in a far less lucrative division, a team run by a complete muppet and a squad devoid of any quality.

If we were up for sale I couldn't see anyone wanting to buy the club for years.

As we saw with the previous owners and how long it took them to sell the club, It was difficult enough to find a buyer when the club was well run both on and off the field. Imagine how hard it would be to sell the idea of buying a team that could be playing in a far less lucrative division, a team run by a complete muppet and a squad devoid of any quality.

If we were up for sale I couldn't see anyone wanting to buy the club for years.

+1

The guy from Sporting intel...Nick Harris I think his name is who is probably closest to Desai out of all press still says they are not selling and his insight has been closer than most.

Hope he is wrong but I dont see it.

Yup Nick Harris! very close to Mrs D and is usually bang on the money

Andrew Cryer ‏ @CryerRovers Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

Pple asking me this eve if venkys selling. The line from them is no

Oh god no. What would it take to rid ourselves of these fraudsters? How about an Ewood spring? who fancies setting themself alight on the pitch?

'Steve, do you think you should resign now that Rovers fans are torching themselves?'

KEAN- 'i thought they'd self combusted due to the exciting football we're playing'

doesnt fluppin matter whether they want to sell or not, they will be FORCED out of the club by our supporters eventually, we will get them out by hook or by crook, they aint staying here, they aint wanted and they aint liked, dont give a rat's ass whether they want to prove people wrong, they have proven to us that they a vile, despicable rodents who need to be exterminated

If they have just spent 20mill on their academy in India. I cannot see them selling. Why do that and then put the club up for sale.

depends whose idea it was to build the academy ? outside influence possibly?. One very successful football agency as a role in academies in various African countries , so must be money to be made in them somewhere

Archived