BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Financial Arrangements

You think we'll make 25 million on players - not when clubs know they want out and they make no bones about it. Drives prices down.

Yes I do to be honest.

£6-7m for Nzonzi

£6-7m for the good Olsson

£1.5 Robbo

£2m Rochina

£2m Formica

£3.5 Dann

£2m Givet

(Add to that £2m for the Yak and £1m - £7m for Hoillet)

This is with the price driven down too and imagine there will be many takers.

I'd be very interested to why you'd both think the Venkys (who have shown that they'll fight tooth and nail for top dollar) would sell decent players on the cheap - it is afterall how they make their money these days and the only time they really show an interest in anything Rovers. Don't think for a moment that just because we are relegated that that they will take onboard what the players want. They will be sold to the highest bidder, to whichever team, in whatever corner of the world that comes knocking.

Indeed. We don't have any bargaining power - we can't afford to pay/play half of our players.

Any we can't get a fee for will be given away - as we've seen last season. It's a buyers' market as far as we are concerned - and we ain't buyin'!

We hardly gave players away last season. See above comments on how I think they'll go about their business.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£6-7m for Nzonzi

£1.5 Robbo

£2m Rochina

£2m Formica

£3.5 Dann

£2m Givet

You seriously think , the good Olsson is worth 6m ? Not worth 3m in my book...

Rochina and Dann ,we will be lucky to give away ...

Nzonzi may depend on length of contract left ..

The rest , somewhere around the mark ..

Just my view , not a criticism ...

They are not listening at the moment.

The key here is for all the concerned Venky's forces to keep the pressure on.

The Three Kids have never faced anything like this and at least one of them will probably snap.

The pressure , will be cranked up several notches if Kean is still manager and Agnew is promoted to whatever he cannot do...

I think you could be right Philip, some of the press are going to make them an even bigger laughing stock ..

Yes I do to be honest.

£6-7m for Nzonzi

£1.5 Robbo

£2m Rochina

£2m Formica

£3.5 Dann

£2m Givet

(Add to that £2m for the Yak and £1m - £7m for Hoillet)

This is with the price driven down too and imagine there will be many takers.

I'd be very interested to why you'd both think the Venkys (who have shown that they'll fight tooth and nail for top dollar) would sell decent players on the cheap - it is afterall how they make their money these days and the only time they really show an interest in anything Rovers. Don't think for a moment that just because we are relegated that that they will take onboard what the players want. They will be sold to the highest bidder, to whichever team, in whatever corner of the world that comes knocking.

We hardly gave players away last season. See above comments on how I think they'll go about their business.

We have NO leverage whatsoever and we cannot afford their wages in the Championship. Other clubs will just wait it out and pick them off.

£3m for Nzonzi

£2m for the good Olsson

£1.5 Robbo

Free Rochina

Free Formica

£1.5m Dann

Free Givet

• Moderation Lead

£6-7m for Nzonzi

£1.5 Robbo

£2m Rochina

£2m Formica

£3.5 Dann

£2m Givet

The pressure , will be cranked up several notches if Kean is still manager and Agnew is promoted to whatever he cannot do...

I think you could be right Philip, some of the press are going to make them an even bigger laughing stock ..

This is of course, assuming the press still care now the season is over and we won't be playing in the big league next season!

£6-7m for Nzonzi

£1.5 Robbo

£2m Rochina

£2m Formica

£3.5 Dann

£2m Givet

Time will tell, I think that you are vastly undervalueing the cost of average talent these days...even more so when it has Premier League experience.

Easy 25million there especially with today's market and the fact that even though Olson and nzonzi aren't rated by us there is a lot of competition for there signatures.

Happy days?

This Talk2Sport award of Failures of the Year is so well-deserved:

1. Venky's:

There are some failures that embarrass, some that frustrate, and some that disappoint, but this was a failure that burrowed down to the core of a football club and and brought it to its very knees.

Of course, it is quite difficult to really assess the extent to which Venky's have failed at Blackburn as no one really seems to know what they are trying to achieve there. There-in lies the problem, really. Nothing they have done has made any sense at all.

They stubbornly stuck with Steve Kean when it was clear he was out of his depth. Their transfer policy seemed to be restricted to working their way down a list of names associated with the same agent - starting with his own son, and poor old David Dunn may never live down his big acting debut.

Everyone has known where this has been headed all season. The Blackburn fans certainly knew. They screamed it from their seats and begged for sanity to prevail. They were ignored and, sometimes, even criticised. You get the feeling they'd have been sacked, too, if it was possible, just like the club's former Deputy Chief Executive Paul Hunt who was mysteriously relieved of his duties a matter of days after it was revealed he dissented.

Whatever the intentions, all Venky's have succeeded in doing is disconnecting a well-run, friendly, and established Premier League club from its fans and community, humiliating it, mismanaging it, and dumping it unceremoniously into the Championship - and all without barely setting foot inside Ewood Park.

Lets face it, the chicken commercial alone was probably enough to see Venky's deservedly crowned our failure of the season.

• Moderation Lead

1. Venky's:

There are some failures that embarrass, some that frustrate, and some that disappoint, but this was a failure that burrowed down to the core of a football club and and brought it to its very knees.

Of course, it is quite difficult to really assess the extent to which Venky's have failed at Blackburn as no one really seems to know what they are trying to achieve there. There-in lies the problem, really. Nothing they have done has made any sense at all.

They stubbornly stuck with Steve Kean when it was clear he was out of his depth. Their transfer policy seemed to be restricted to working their way down a list of names associated with the same agent - starting with his own son, and poor old David Dunn may never live down his big acting debut.

Everyone has known where this has been headed all season. The Blackburn fans certainly knew. They screamed it from their seats and begged for sanity to prevail. They were ignored and, sometimes, even criticised. You get the feeling they'd have been sacked, too, if it was possible, just like the club's former Deputy Chief Executive Paul Hunt who was mysteriously relieved of his duties a matter of days after it was revealed he dissented.

Whatever the intentions, all Venky's have succeeded in doing is disconnecting a well-run, friendly, and established Premier League club from its fans and community, humiliating it, mismanaging it, and dumping it unceremoniously into the Championship - and all without barely setting foot inside Ewood Park.

Lets face it, the chicken commercial alone was probably enough to see Venky's deservedly crowned our failure of the season.

Talkshite have changed their tune. There was me thinking it was the fans' fault.

The Barclays debt has definitively NOT been paid off. The mortgages to the favour of Barclays remain in place.

Looks like both the BRFC and Venky's London's debts have been officially repaid since the 22nd.

We have NO leverage whatsoever and we cannot afford their wages in the Championship. Other clubs will just wait it out and pick them off.

£3m for Nzonzi

£2m for the good Olsson

£1.5 Robbo

Free Rochina

Free Formica

£1.5m Dann

Free Givet

Seems more likely.

Pedersen will be off as well. Given away most likely, the guy most be on 30k+ we will never be able to pay his wages.

1. Venky's:

ROFLMAO and Talksport has spent the whole season telling Rovers fans to 'deal with it' and generally slagging us off.

Talksport your as deserving of that Crown as Venky's.

ROFLMAO and Talksport has spent the whole season telling Rovers fans to 'deal with it' and generally slagging us off.

Talksport your as deserving of that Crown as Venky's.

It was teamtalk, not TalkSport.

I don't think TalkSport have wavered from their ignorance/avoidance and, at best, general indignation at supporters and general support of Kean. Especially by the likes of Brazil, Irani and Cundy.

Looks like both the BRFC and Venky's London's debts have been officially repaid since the 22nd.

That from Companies house?

So debt free in the UK - with the Indian banking supposed to have requested banking over there secured against Venkys?

Archived