BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Potential Buyer To go Public ?

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great fun reading this thread.

Nobody has guessed correctly.

Ireckon its Karl Pilkington

or

Some say he can eat a vindaloo and fart and not follow through, all we know its:

The Stig (of teh dump)

If any potential buyer is serious then they'd put a bid in. Not go to the press and announce their intention to put a bid in, which is what I suspect this will be.

What like hello mrs Witch-here's 30million quid for your toy? We know it's worth a quid but it's a measure of our appreciation? Anyone who bids now a actual amount would IMO not be wired up right

If any potential buyer is serious then they'd put a bid in. Not go to the press and announce their intention to put a bid in, which is what I suspect this will be.

What, send them a letter or an email or something then wait? Not sure on that one.

Whatever happens with this one, at leats t's real. And we aren't flogging a dead horse. We still have something to cling on to. Rovers are too important to all of us to let those arseholes win

Said not got 'mega bucks'.

What is definition of 'mega bucks', a billionaire+ ?

Thats what I was wondering earlier....it said he's worth $1.04bn - which is alot less in ££££'s.

Yes to the normal average joe its alot of wonga, but not in terms of football owners

ok...ABBEY'S OFFICIAL PLEA,,,,,,,,,

LETS NOT GO DOWN PIMP MY CLUB AGAIN AFTER LAST TIME...I KNOW ITS MELTDOWN BUT LETS NOT WHORE OUT TO WHOEVER JUST BECAUSE...

I KNOW ITS HARD TO THINK IT COULD GET WORSE BUT IT COULD....

SENSIBLE HEAD OFF F U VKENYS

I think one thing we are all certain is that we want rid of venky's. If someone is coming in who has the best interests at heart, but not a huge war chest behind them I am sure we will all accept that.

not to be a kill joy but does anyone seriously think this is going to happen?Venkys will want a ridiculous fee for the club and that is if sir kean allows mrs desai to accept. The only way they will sell is if the offer is ridiculous which it wont be. Whatever reason venkys are in this for its not football because they have made every wrong decision you could make at a football club, so they must be making money some how. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there is no way this will happen.

Kamy tweets are

Ok potential buyer is Ilyas Khan. He has put together a consortium to buy the club. Ilyas saved Accy Stanley and resigned as chairman last Week. Full details in this morning's LT. I will go into detail in a special brfcs podcast which we will record this morning. This is a Viable group, who would stabilise the club and run it properly.

Kamy has said that he will be doing a update on here when he is near a computer.

Archived