BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

we will end up with a overseas player who will take ages to adapt to the championship league.

Flagged on here days ago that the C or D list included some Norwegian by the name of Benko, Banco or whatever (difficult to pick-up when half p1ssed !).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Maybe he was never in the running at all?

I'm not hopeful of signing anyone of any quality at all, I hope Shebby knows what he's doing and it just acting clueless as a front

Another one missed or a bullet dodged ?

Honestly I don't know to much about him. He is only 20 years old, but has 61 games and 24 goals for his former club Odd Grenland. Ex rovers and current Vålerenga manager Martin Andresen has said that he reminds him of Ole Gunnar Solskjær.

Another one missed or a bullet dodged ?

Wouldnt say missed and wouldnt say dodged either. He's very young and got potential but IMO he's got a long way to go before we can be a regular in the championship. Hes probably one of the most promising young ones in norway, but we should look elsewhere. We need a starter who is at least 90% developed IMO. There are many players in the norwegian league I would sign before him.

Btw look out for rudolph Austin on Leeds midfield. Great player and they only payed 300k for him

I can't see him moving to us. He'll put in a request, we'll make some sort of bid, then Everton, Fulham or even Villa will wade in and say thank you for our unprofessional attempts to unsettle him.

Even if he did come he'd regret leaving a stable club with a decent manager for us.

Rhodes will be sat at home now knowing he's got some brownie points with the rovers faithfull. Sat there feet up working out how to spend 35k a week. A transfer request is nigh i reckon.

Not a chance.

I'd put a bet on that he''ll score 30 if he stays in the championship or 20 for the season if he goes in January.

He plays he scores.

• Backroom

According to andy cryer we now want Ricky lambert and Luke moore

No chance Southampton will sell lambert though and Moore is steady but unspectacular

Archived