BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have almost definatley taken it off here and twitter, i guess we are a little closer to signing him with htfc chairman finally coming out and saying they will sell him, i suspect our mate ben wont be on anytime soon though haha. Tbf to glen he has always said hes confident he will sign and i doubt they would block all theses moves if they didnt feel they could get him....

Rather than berate Ben, the most interesting aspect of an increased bid for Rhodes might well be the apparent power struggle between Stevie Wonder and Singh.

Having seemingly started to lose out to Kean, could it indicate Singh's place in the hierarchy is safer than it looked recently?

I think most people on here have a view that means the club is damned whether or not they sign Jordan. If he signs people will say they have spent too much money, if he doesnt sign people will say we were only playing at it.

Personally i'm not in either camp, if he signs and he does well and svores goald, money well spent. If he doesnt do well then maybe we can recoup sone money and at least we showed a desire to acquire a genuine prospect.....something we havent done for a while.

If he doesnt sign......then good for Shebby going for this and pursuing and trying to land his man. As a previous poster stated....the new bid surely gives an indication that Shebs looks to still be setting the direction.

Fingers crossed we get our man

I think Wolves might sneak a bid in, they have after all just came into over 20m worth of funds. How much they receive as budget is anybodys guess but one things for sure they probs be able to outbid us if they wanted.

Huddersfields resilience will be tested. If no PL club comes in for Rhodes and there 6m or however much on the table they might as well take it. If Wolves come in with 8m they might as well take it. There are bigger clubs than them in this league and realistically securing they are stable in this league is more of a target than promotion. 6m could buy them a few good players to strengthen in areas that they need too.

As someone said earlier we shall see where ehe is when the window closes. I still think he won't be at us, but I think also he won't be at Huddersfield. Hope am wrong about him not being at us

I think Wolves might sneak a bid in, they have after all just came into over 20m worth of funds. How much they receive as budget is anybodys guess but one things for sure they probs be able to outbid us if they wanted.

Huddersfields resilience will be tested. If no PL club comes in for Rhodes and there 6m or however much on the table they might as well take it. If Wolves come in with 8m they might as well take it. There are bigger clubs than them in this league and realistically securing they are stable in this league is more of a target than promotion. 6m could buy them a few good players to strengthen in areas that they need too.

As someone said earlier we shall see where ehe is when the window closes. I still think he won't be at us, but I think also he won't be at Huddersfield. Hope am wrong about him not being at us

I have relatives who are Wolves fans.....they were saying the other day they think the plan is to wait until January and then spend if they have to.....Fletcher is very good but they still have Doyle presently and Ebanks-Blake is good in this league......Jarvis and Kightly are two more pretty big losses but with Hamill, Ward and Hunt they have other wingers.

I think most people on here have a view that means the club is damned whether or not they sign Jordan. If he signs people will say they have spent too much money, if he doesnt sign people will say we were only playing at it.

Personally i'm not in either camp, if he signs and he does well and svores goald, money well spent. If he doesnt do well then maybe we can recoup sone money and at least we showed a desire to acquire a genuine prospect.....something we havent done for a while.

If he doesnt sign......then good for Shebby going for this and pursuing and trying to land his man. As a previous poster stated....the new bid surely gives an indication that Shebs looks to still be setting the direction.

Fingers crossed we get our man

Lets be honest if it is 8m that is a lot for a championship (3 matches) player. It looks like promotion or bust. Would be cheaper to sack kean and get somebody else in.

Archived