BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

After Speaking to a few people it seems the deal is a lot less than 8 million. more around 5 million.plus add ons.

I think the 8 million is just to try and please the huddersfield fans. (but I wouldnt be suprised if the add ons are up to a possible 8 million)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/9899892.BREAKING_NEWS__Rhodes_due_for_Blackburn_Rovers_medical/

Blackburn Rovers have had a bid accepted for Huddersfield hot-shot Jordan Rhodes - having already secured the services of Diogo Rosado.

Rovers will hope to have the striker (right) on board in time for Saturday’s tough trip to Leeds United, with the player due to undergo a medical at Brockhall tommorow.

It is understood Rovers agreed a fee with Huddersfield chairman this evening to get his ‘final price’ for the 22-year-old.

It is believed the Terriers were asking £8million for Rhodes, including £3m up front and the rest spread over four years, with Rovers finally opting to match their price.

Negotiations continued last night and Rovers will today hope to conclude the deal after weeks of chasing the prolific striker.

Rovers are confident the personal terms on offer to the player will be accepted, after offering the player a lucrative package.

Meanwhile Rosado is expected to be challenging for a spot in Blackburn Rovers’ squad for the trip to Bristol City on September 15.

Hi,

I am about. Currently enjoying a few beers in Kadikoy. If am happy to place the £10 bet that i did previously that Jordan Rhodes will still be at Town comw the end of the transfer window.

As regards who I am. Look me up on datm i have the same user name.

Is there any rebuff about the latest news with the Huddersfield ITK'ers?

If we get Rhodes I hope you nick Austin from Burnley.

According to Alan Nixon as well as your main target you're getting DJ Campbell.

Really? Even with Fulham cashing in on Dembele? Something still makes me think this won't happen.

No, I think they will aim abroad. Petric is the main striker now. Dembele plays midfield so his replacement should also be an attacking midfielder.

No, I think they will aim abroad. Petric is the main striker now. Dembele plays midfield so his replacement should also be an attacking midfielder.

Sorry, i didn't mean as a direct replacement. I just meant the cash burning a hole in their pocket.

I'll hold off on the champers until i see him in blue and white halves. In fact, even then i can't say i'd be overjoyed. I'm not convinced it would be money well spent. I guess the side is still learning to play together, but i just dont see that Rhodes will prosper by getting on the end of long hopeful balls forward. If we manage to effectively utilise one or two of these 'in the hole' midfielders we are riddled with, then i'm sure Rhodes quality will show. Until then i just don't see how the transfer is beneficial to either party.

I have a nagging feeling that Rovers don't have anyone professional enough to deal with all the admin surrounding the medical and signing in time for the end of the transfer deadline. Maybe I am just in that kinda frame of mind...

I have a nagging feeling that Rovers don't have anyone professional enough to deal with all the admin surrounding the medical and signing in time for the end of the transfer deadline. Maybe I am just in that kinda frame of mind...

Do we still have that triple medical Kammy mentioned in the past?!!!

This deal is not done yet people!!

Archived