BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] jordan rhodes

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still don't expect this to be completed until just before deadline. If Rhodes has anything about him he'll wait until all his options are on the table. I know we're offering him plenty in terms of wages, but lets not dress it up, playing for Rovers at the moment is hardly ideal. I actually fear this move might seriously harm his talent.

Andy Cryer seems to be struggling with this one a bit !

For the less cynical, you will have known about this from my post at lunchtime on Summer Transfer window.

Just uncorking a nice red, courtesy of some nice little winnings !

2 0 to Shebby. 1 for hopefully making this deal come off, 1 for annoying the hell out of Gamst so that he has a point to prove on the field. Let's hope he gets the hatrick and sees Kean off.

Is it wrong to have some concerns about this proposed transfer?

The main thing that concerns me is how are we paying for it? We have spent a lot already this season, perhaps not in actual transfer fees but when you factor in some of the wages we have given some of these incomings we have hardly spent peanuts. With the clear lack of outgoings to balance it out can the finances cope with this? £2m or even £3m is considered a huge amount of money in the Championship, a deal worth £8m is an astronomical amount.

It looks like a huge gamble and a expensive one at that for a player not proven at this level.

• Backroom

For the less cynical, you will have known about this from my post at lunchtime on Summer Transfer window.

Just uncorking a nice red courtesy of some nice little winnings !

No need to be smug now you were due one :P

You can have a slice of your reputation back now (remember you gambled it away when you put it against Kean being sacked)

Good work though

Just uncorking a nice red, courtesy of some nice little winnings !

Me too - well, providing the transfer is confirmed.

And if Real hold on to their lead, I'll have a nice little accumulator win from tonight's matches.

Happy days :)

Unlucky Huddersfield, but with all respect, HTFC vs BRFC in all aspects other than the manager = only one winner in that equation, and it's not those from over t'Pennines.

Hi,

I am about. Currently enjoying a few beers in Kadikoy. If am happy to place the £10 bet that i did previously that Jordan Rhodes will still be at Town comw the end of the transfer window.

As regards who I am. Look me up on datm i have the same user name.

You maaaaaad bro. Lols.

Seriously though, I like Huddersfield town they are a great club. All the best for the season with or without Jordan Rhodes in your team.

Archived