BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warnock's been told he can leave Villa , i'd have him back if he was willing to drop down a division , i still dont think we'll sign Rhodes , we'll prob just end up with some shyte like Bebe from Utd on loan on last day of window

Warnock's been told he can leave Villa , i'd have him back if he was willing to drop down a division , i still dont think we'll sign Rhodes , we'll prob just end up with some shyte like Bebe from Utd on loan on last day of window

I think Warnock is an excellent shout - not only is he a decent left back - he also provides additional cover in defensive midfield.

As would i. We desperately need a left back and Warnock was quality for us.

I think Warnock is an excellent shout - not only is he a decent left back - he also provides additional cover in defensive midfield.

He's on big wages at Villa though. Think we need a centre halve and central (not attacking) midfielder too personally, that would then leave Givet as cover at left back, and a bit more cover in midfield. Also desperate for another striker too. Guidetti possibly, but you have to think theres something a bit more problematic with his illness otherwise he'd be snapped up by now.

and yet we let him go for a million, wonder what he will go for when he undoubtedly moves back to the premiership within a year? another player we will have screwed up on

It was a contractual clause. We got the same we paid for him. He won't move back as he's on mega money in China.

Apparently lots of talk in the NE about Frazier Campbell coming to us.....dont have a clue if its true, just what a work colleague from Newcastle told me.

They currently have more goalkeepers than strikers in the 1st team squad, so unless they bring in 3 I can't see them letting him go.

They currently have more goalkeepers than strikers in the 1st team squad, so unless they bring in 3 I can't see them letting him go.

Bit of a myth that. They have Wickham who they paid big bucks for, Saha and the Korean guy Ji who they signed last season. They also want Fletcher & Guidetti

Archived