BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be true in fairness, although then I'd ask why isn't he as 'fit' as the rest of the squad?

He's had a hamstring strain so has missed quite a bit of pre season. It's not like we are short of attacking midfielders / 2nd strikers in the squad is it? We could play a different one every day of the week.

Could someone go the website and point out the 2 errors.

The one above.

And I'm pretty sure he didn't sign in 2010. Or else he would have been signed by Allardyce.

Cos Allardyce is squeaky isn't he? Anderson will have been dipping his shiit even when sam was at the club...allardyce doesn't mind nepotism.

Glen Mullan said the other day he hasnt been able to keep up with our new Croatian fitness coach's demands. Correct me if i'm wrong.

I cant imagine any of the 1st team are even close to match fit considering the poor sporadic pre-season fixtures in-which Kean seemed to give the squads backup players more gametime than players youd class as 1st team starters(it seemed to me they where using the freindlies more as a shop window than fitness exercises).

I doubt we will get someone else in especially as it looks like pedersens staying, with murphy, etuhu, jorge, lowe, peds for the midfield we should be fine in the championship.

I thought Petrovic might have come good but what I saw of him his only strong attribute was his passing (Tugay style at times) But the rest of his game wasn't up to scractch.

That's a shame, afterall Petrovic showed last season he has the attributes to make it. .... attributes, like....erm.....cough....yyeeeaahh.

He's crap, if we could get actual money for him it'd go down as one of the transfers of the pre season.

I'd say a new left back this summer should have been a priority. If we had one, Martin Olsson would then be allowed to play down the wing, he would be effective in the championship in this position. We also needed a solid right back, or a versatile centre back/ defender who could cover right back properly if needed. It is NO good using midfielders as make-shift fullbacks. (Kean loves to do this.) We have been exposed constantly for the past two years in these areas. It's astonishing how little he knows his own players after two years being the ''manager'' . He is still clueless of his best team, he had no idea of it all last season in the Premier League. We have been left with very few good defenders, hence why we got relegated. Isn't this alarming Steve? Should we not have signed a few that are physical enough to cope with the championship?

Archived