BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window - Part 2

Kamy100

QPR buying Dawson and loaning Carvalho (according to SSN) I know they got pumped 5-0 at the weekend but:

-------------------Green

Bosingwa--Dawson--Carvalho--Da Silva

Taarabt----Park---Diakite----Junior

-------------Zamora---Cisse

Not looking too bad really. I wonder how much they are paying Park, Dawson, Carvalho, Bosingwa though.

With Hughes as gaffer, given time they could be a good team this season.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QPR buying Dawson and loaning Carvalho (according to SSN) I know they got pumped 5-0 at the weekend but:

-------------------Green

Not looking too bad really. I wonder how much they are paying Park, Dawson, Carvalho, Bosingwa though.

Sad for the Admiral. Also Onuoha and Ferdinand will find themselves in a new situation.

QPR haven't even given squad numbers to Bothroyd, Rob Hulse, DJ Campbell or Tommy Smith.

Any of those would make good loan signings to cover Best. Probably Bothroyd and Hulse first as they're similar players that can lead the line.

I expect our higher profile players to be off right near the deadline, and then a mad scramble for cheap bargain bin replacements who come with huge agents fees. And perhaps a couple more of Jerome Anderson's relatives/Argentinian chicken farmers.

I expect our higher profile players to be off right near the deadline, and then a mad scramble for cheap bargain bin replacements who come with huge agents fees. And perhaps a couple more of Jerome Anderson's relatives/Argentinian chicken farmers.

Don't forget has been's and portugese backpackers/fishermen

-------------------Green

Portsmouth MK2 if ever i saw it

Talking of QPR, they do look as though they have a good team on paper but I'm not sure how balanced it is. At the weekend they played with Mackie and Hoilett wide then Taarabt and Park in front of Diakite. Good players but no way was having Taarabt and Park in CM together a good move - it's no wonder they got hammered. Similarly with the team posted earlier, having Park, Taarabt and Junior in the same midfield will provide very little cover for the defence so their defenders will have to be very good. Not really sure of Park as a CM, always though of him more as a wide man or attacking midfielder. Covers a lot of ground but not sure if he is strong enough in defence.

Anyway, not quite sure why we're discussing QPR but thought I would just chuck that observation of mine into this tangent. To get us back on topic though, they would a club worth looking at for loan players as others have mentioned. I don't think Bothroyd or Campbell would be terrible options, both proven in the Championship so could do a job, albeit probably not quite as impressive signings as we would like to see.

Good passer but that’s about it as others said. Probably the slowest player I have ever seen in a Rovers shirt.

Sooooo where are we with transfers now? I mean since Kean took over how many players signed have made a decent impact on the squad? Yakubu. And… well, hmmm. Orr has been okay. That’s it I think. None of Rochina, Formica, Petrovic, Modeste, Vukcevic, Slew have made any remarkable contriution. Dann and Goodwillie have been awful.

Terrible business by Kean.

Archived