BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So what is the situation now

I am extremely supportive. That is why I am so grumpy.

On a serious note, I have heard the first rational explanation of what has happened at Rovers which doesn't involve criminal activity and only vaguely breaks the rule book.

Not only am I bound not to share it but if it is true it makes Venky's look like absolute planks and Kean would get chased out of town even faster than he would do if the criminal theory is true. So don't expect this one to be confirmed any time soon.

It shifts even more of the blame for the disintegration of Rovers' management and last season's relegation onto Kean who wilfully blocked any attempts at rescuing our Premier League status if true.

Would have perhaps been best keeping that to yourself if you are not prepared to divulge further information.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vaguely = not unless there were the political will which doesn't exist inside football at the moment

So basically there is no legal avenue to go down to remove Venkys / Kean from the club.

I presume if what you have heard is correct. There can be no intervention by either the Prem or FL. Because the political will is not there.

Why do Grumpy Old Men seem to think that those who want to be positive about the Rovers are young? I'm not young, but not grumpy and am always positive about my team and, yes, I have watched them home and away in all divisions they have played in. So to the cynics posting after my comment earlier today, be careful what you assume.

You need water with what your drinking. How the hell can be positive?

It's a a disgrace what has and still is happening!!!

So basically there is no legal avenue to go down to remove Venkys / Kean from the club.

I presume if what you have heard is correct. There can be no intervention by either the Prem or FL. Because the political will is not there.

Hang on, I am not ruling out criminal/egregrious rule breaking. I still think that makes sense and there is a lot of evidence for it. However, it is no longer the only rational show in town.

I am simply saying there is now an explanation which makes sense for where we are now which doesn't involve criminal activity and rule breaking.

tomphil is giving everyone a very good pointer to the not illegal explanation.

For me, if this new explanation is true, it makes me hate Kean even more. If the Venky's wake up to this one, they either fire Kean toute de suite or they are some of the biggest idiots that ever walked this earth. Three consecutive games, 16 points from 7 etc etc. are meaningless twaddle when an employee has done what Kean has done, allegedly.

Hang on, I am not ruling out criminal/egregrious rule breaking. I still think that makes sense and there is a lot of evidence for it. However, it is no longer the only rational show in town.

I am simply saying there is now an explanation which makes sense for where we are now which doesn't involve criminal activity and rule breaking.

For me, if this new explanation is true, it makes me hate Kean even more. If the Venky's wake up to this one, they either fire Kean toute de suite or they are some of the biggest idiots that ever walked this earth. Three consecutive games, 16 points from 7 etc etc. are meaningless twaddle when an employee has done what Kean has done, allegedly.

Sorry Philip but you shouldn't keep doing this. Most of us are at the end of our tether with what is happening and then you dangle this carrot which can be interpreted in many ways which, I think is far worse than coming out and telling us what you heard/know and following that up with the word allegedly (which you did at the end of you last paragraph).

If it's about protecting your source then I can understand you being cryptic but tell us if this is the case.

Yes, it is always sources protection.

Let me spell it out, if Kean survives even with a half decent start to the season, then if there has been no criminal activity, the Venky's are even bigger idiots than any of us thought they were.

Are venkys aware of this? If not how do you make them aware? Seen tompil post. But can you put any further meat on the bones.

Are venkys aware of this? If not how do you make them aware? Seen tompil post. But can you put any further meat on the bones.

They read this Message Board.

If they are not asking questions, they are absolute tools aren't they?

Yes, it is always sources protection.

Let me spell it out, if Kean survives even with a half decent start to the season, then if there has been no criminal activity, the Venky's are even bigger idiots than any of us thought they were.

This dangler is a put up or shup moment Phil.Theres enough theories/counter theories etc without more being added.Why say this if your not going to go into details?

Would have perhaps been best keeping that to yourself if you are not prepared to divulge further information.

Correct. Not often I agree with you mind but coming out with a statement like that is just another form of trolling for a reaction. For some reason Philip does continually need to feel important and itk though doesn't he?

In that case there is no reason for you not to reveal it is there? Unless you want to prick tease a little longer.

This dangler is a put up or shup moment Phil.Theres enough theories/counter theories etc without more being added.Why say this if your not going to go into details?

What Philip is implying has been discussed on here over and over.

It was blatantly obvious Kean wasn't playing his strongest team in our must win games last season, freezing many of our better players out of the club. Many asked why on here. We never got satisfactory explanations from the club.

What Philip is implying has been discussed on here over and over.

It was blatantly obvious Kean wasn't playing his strongest team in our must win games last season, freezing many of our better players out of the club. Many asked why on here. We never got satisfactory explanations from the club.

Yet the way Philip posted what he did implied it was new information. Information which he couldn't share though.

What is Keans motive for getting us relegated?

Is he a Burnley stooge or just the bogey monster?

That's the major thing that winds me up about this site.

There are people on it who seem to revel in intimating that they are 'in the know' but can't share it for whatever reason.

It you can't share it, why not just keep it to yourself.

Yet the way Philip posted what he did implied it was new information. Information which he couldn't share though.

What is Keans motive for getting us relegated?

Is he a Burnley stooge or just the bogey monster?

That is I also understood his post. It was new information. He also said he was bound, so could not share much about what it is.

Let me have a go: Kean was artificially manufacturing situations whereby he fell out with our most valuable players, possibly at the behest of agents, hoping to benefit from the subsequent transfer. Meanwhile he used these issues as an excuse for his own continued under performance?

That's the major thing that winds me up about this site.

There are people on it who seem to revel in intimating that they are 'in the know' but can't share it for whatever reason.

It you can't share it, why not just keep it to yourself.

Knowledge is power, apparently!

Let me have a go: Kean was artificially manufacturing situations whereby he fell out with our most valuable players, possibly at the behest of agents, hoping to benefit from the subsequent transfer. Meanwhile he used these issues as an excuse for his own continued under performance?

So your saying he had a cut in players transfer fee when leaving the club.

Archived