BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Bristol City Away 12/13

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my god, with a proper manager we would be ABSOLUTLEY rampant in this division. tearing everyone to pieces. barca of the division easily. we are wayyy better than any other team in terms of player quality. WAYYY behind every team in terms of manager quality = makes us on par. lol. Venky's logic.

Well done lads, good result top of the league!!!!

Fair play to Kean today and so far, dont care what anyone says unbeaten run is good, if this was ANY other manager people wouldnt be being so critical.

What do people expect?? Other teams are there to try and beat us not just to roll over, teams will be trying to measure themselves against us, but the fact is we are winning.

If we carry on this run .. KEAN IN.

Careful, someone will be asking for a picture of your birth certificate next.

Haha, doesn't bother me so much. All from money I won from a horse earlier anyway.

Strangely the win meant a lot more than the £600 haha,

Heard N Zonzi was class today for Stoke

Well done lads, good result top of the league!!!!

Fair play to Kean today and so far, dont care what anyone says unbeaten run is good, if this was ANY other manager people wouldnt be being so critical.

What do people expect?? Other teams are there to try and beat us not just to roll over, teams will be trying to measure themselves against us, but the fact is we are winning.

If we carry on this run .. KEAN IN.

I was worried this would happen.

Archived