BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Bristol City Away 12/13

Well done lads, good result top of the league!!!!

Fair play to Kean today and so far, dont care what anyone says unbeaten run is good, if this was ANY other manager people wouldnt be being so critical.

What do people expect?? Other teams are there to try and beat us not just to roll over, teams will be trying to measure themselves against us, but the fact is we are winning.

If we carry on this run .. KEAN IN.

Put it into perspective.

1. We conceded three goals against Bristol City when we should have been comfortable.
  2. We aren't going to be able to score four goals every match.
  3. We're getting pushed along by pieces of individual brilliance not tactical competence.
  4. With a more capable manager, as someone else has said above, we'd be annihilating teams.

KEAN OUT.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Kean today and so far, dont care what anyone says unbeaten run is good, if this was ANY other manager people wouldnt be being so critical.

What do people expect?? Other teams are there to try and beat us not just to roll over, teams will be trying to measure themselves against us, but the fact is we are winning.

I take it you're being sarcastic.

What a short memory you must have. That man, more than anybody else is responsible for us being in the Championship and he has shown his ineptitude in every game so far but due to the poor standard he has got away with it. I have not and will not watch Rovers again under him but last night I watched some of the Charlton v Palace game and I couldn't believe how poor the standard was. So many misplaced passes, players with poor first and second touches and very little skill.

The Championship is the weakest it has been for years so you keep lauding Kean whilst results are good. There WILL be some defeats and the way Rovers are shipping goals these could possibly be heavy.

Ok, Yes a good win, but still fundamental flaws.

1: Tactics not right

2. Team selections ok but needs to be more of a balance between pace. Some questionable absences.

3. Defensive coaching is clearly awful, granted our defenders aren't world class but on a individual basis they are all more than capable.

Put it into perspective.

1. We conceded three goals against Bristol City when we should have been comfortable.
  2. We aren't going to be able to score four goals every match.
  3. We're getting pushed along by pieces of individual brilliance not tactical competence.
  4. With a more capable manager, as someone else has said above, we'd be annihilating teams.

KEAN OUT.

????????

1. This is football, People try to score against each other......

2. we have only scored 4 goals once yet we havent lost one game so far this season

3. we won my 2 clear goals what more do you want.

4. we are WINNING!!!! What more do you want?

Fans like you just negative these days out of habit or for the sake of it.

What a short memory you must have. That man, more than anybody else is responsible for us being in the Championship and he has shown his ineptitude in every game so far but due to the poor standard he has got away with it. I have not and will not watch Rovers again under him but last night I watched some of the Charlton v Palace game and I couldn't believe how poor the standard was. So many misplaced passes, players with poor first and second touches and very little skill.

The Championship is the weakest it has been for years so you keep lauding Kean whilst results are good. There WILL be some defeats and the way Rovers are shipping goals these could possibly be heavy.

Don't waste your energy mate, this is the same guy who went through a Jack Walker tribute thread and minused every post, clearly a dingle troll.

When was the last time we scored 5!? Incredible last 10 mins...

First game of the 03/04 season.....we beat Wolves 5-1, Amoruso, Thompson, Emerton, Andy Cole x2 and Steffan Iversen for them.

Heard N Zonzi was class today for Stoke

Watched a lot of their game....he played really well....hardly passed the ball backwards because there were options ahead of him, him and Adam played very well together.

I was worried this would happen.

It will always be a minority.....if we do back up under him we would just go back down anyway so he needs to go as soon as.

Great win today....I'm glad us winning can make me feel like this as it wasn't the case for the 1st half of last season.....like someone else said, I can't remember the last time I jumped out my seat like that.

First game of the 03/04 season.....we beat Wolves 5-1, Amoruso, Thompson, Emerton, Andy Cole x2 and Steffan Iversen for them.

Watched a lot of their game....he played really well....hardly passed the ball backwards because there were options ahead of him, him and Adam played very well together.

It will always be a minority.....if we do back up under him we would just go back down anyway so he needs to go as soon as.

Indeed. He's a chancer masquerading as a manager.

• Backroom

Start of a perfect birthday weekend. was feeling ecstatic at 3-2, deflated at 3-3 and absolutely buzzing at 5-3!

We should boss this league. Defence needs work, bring in a new defence coach ASAP, more important than a transfer.

Wrong. Get rid of the defence coach and the cabbage and just get a proper manager. I can't think of any successful manager that had a 'defence coach' at all.

Wrong. Get rid of the defence coach and the cabbage and just get a proper manager. I can't think of any successful manager that had a 'defence coach' at all.

Is that a serious comment? All teams have defensive coaches. & goalkeeper ones etc...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one.

Seriously though, the sooner the idiot is gone, the sooner we can start taking this season seriously.

Luck can only take you so far.

On today's game, good 3 points for the new manager to build on and delighted with Rhodes getting 2 goals in 2 games now.

I'm convinced he's going to be a proper goalscoring superstar for us in the next 2-3 years, before he moves onto bigger and better things.

Hmmmmm. Still no proof...you should have your receipt by now. Wow and its your birthday.

Are you for real or? It's my birthday tomorrow why on earth would I lie. Not like I want you all to give me a present just stating it makes me weekend good. Odd one you pal.

Luck has been with us, if we had been class and destroyed opponents then I wouldn't say a thing. Defensively we are all over the place.

Some of you are turning into the thinking there is a "Blackburn way" like the liverpool and west ham fans foolishly believe in.

Doesnt matter how we win, as long as we are winning, we have yet to lose.

One Loss amongst lots of wins, I guarentee people on here will go into meltdown over it.

I wonder are there any other supporters, whose side is riding so high in its league table, with so determined a hatred of the team's manager?*

Kean has done some kind of deal with the devil.

*Not a snide complaint. I'm one those who hates him.

So you are disgusting minority, a boo-boy? Seriously, with these attacking options it should be an easy task to promote but the clown just can´t organize our defence even a bit. Venky´s shouldn´t gamble the promotion, sack the moron!

Archived