BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Bristol City Away 12/13

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What else can I do but want my team to win!!???

Someone who wants the team to lose just because they dislike a manager who THIS season is getting results cant call themselves a fan.

If kean keeps getting results like this I dont mind, Because at the end of the day I want us to do well.

Let's not start this all over again. We all want the best for Rovers but some have a more strategic view of what's better in the short term. It's great to see us at the top just now but Kean's position becoming more secure may hurt us at the business end of the season.

We shall see.

I bet £20 a horse earlier that won. No he doesn't know me just assumes im lying about everything, seems a weirdo

& Tbh. I saw it as losing 20 not 100.

No...I just sense that this bet is a bit made up. Perhaps it is your birthday but the £100 bet is just a big lie.....I don't know why you feel the need to billy bullshiiit.

Just got back.

What a roller coaster of a match.

- we're terrible defensively, still not organised

- we give procession away far too easily

- Murphy is not pulling his weight, he was shocking again today

- Bruno wasn't good either I'm afraid to say

- Martin is much better than Markus

- we have the best players in the league and certainly the quality in front of goal that is keeping us in games

- Rhodes looks really good, brilliant all round performance 2nd half, looks to be forming a partnership with Gomes who was class again.

- a half decent manager would walk this league with our squad, yet Kean looks like he's going to mess it up any minute.

- great travelling support again today!

Need a beer now after the match which was very tiring to watch!

• Backroom

This is a terrible league and it looks increasingly possible our team could be good enough to go up despite Kean's management - and let's be clear, if we do get promoted it will be despite Kean, not because of him.

HOWEVER, should we go up there's no way Kean will be sacked. That means even IF we did go up this season, we'd just be in for another 11/12 nightmare season all over again. Except probably with less hope, less protests and more thrashings.

Happy days.

This is a terrible league and it looks increasingly possible our team could be good enough to go up despite Kean's management - and let's be clear, if we do get promoted it will be despite Kean, not because of him.

HOWEVER, should we go up there's no way Kean will be sacked. That means even IF we did go up this season, we'd just be in for another 11/12 nightmare season all over again. Except probably with less hope, less protests and more thrashings.

Happy days.

Haha what a desperate attempt to to have a go at Kean, is he really that important to you?????

Its the leagues fault we are winning!!

The premier league isnt the only competitve league in the world you know!!!!

Show some respect, there are good teams in this league who will give us a decent and difficult challenge.

We all know what we think about our manger, but we need rovers to go up this season, so no matter who is in charge we need to win. If we do not go up them the money that we will lose will be frighting. So for the good of the club both short and long trem we need to go up. and yes I think we should change the manager for all sorts of reasons, not least that even if he won all the games , the breakdown between himself and the fans to too big now to bridge, so its either the fans stay away or and kean has to go and therefore he has to go, win lose or draw

Archived