BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's London Limited notice of Dissolution

The BRFC Action Group have chased Companies House into issuing a 3 month notice of dissolution on Venky's London Ltd today (Rovers' parent co) because accounts have not been filed within time limits, no correspondence answered and no fines paid.

Removing the dissolution is not an easy matter and any assets owned by a company forcibly dissolved become the property of the Crown. Rovers are the only asset.

It appears Venky's London lawyers were caught completely by surprise.

This could be an exciting weekend...

Will you ever learn?!?!!!?????

Do you just do it for the attention???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice the action group very quickly distanced themselves from phils comments.

Very strange, but not uncommon, sensationalism from our resident Malteaser.

To be fair to Philipl, he was asked by BRAG members on Twitter today for his opinion, beyond that his statement at the top of this thread is bizarre. Not for the first time.

I don't know the ins and outs of this to draw any conclusion but one.

Namely that Venkys continue to seem utterly neglectful and oblivious to their fiduciary responsibilities.

Doesn't bode well long-term. Lets hope there isn't one.

Philipl-sometimes it seems like he actually wants the club to go tits up into financial meltdown.

Philipl-sometimes it seems like he actually wants the club to go tits up into financial meltdown.

Was starting to think that I was alone in thinking this.

A few too many people jumping on Philips back here.

Facts are, this would never have happened under previous regime, so i think it's perfectly acceptable to highlight it now.

What's stopping them from filing . Is there something to hide?

All I ever want Is the truth about the running of the club . There may be an entirely plausible explanation , but doubt will remain. As the club have sold over £40m worth of players and our assets must be way lower than 18 months ago, it'd deserving of asking questions in my opinion,

A few too many people jumping on Philips back here.

Facts are, this would never have happened under previous regime, so i think it's perfectly acceptable to highlight it now.

What's stopping them from filing . Is there something to hide?

All I ever want Is the truth about the running of the club . There may be an entirely plausible explanation , but doubt will remain. As the club have sold over £40m worth of players and our assets must be way lower than 18 months ago, it'd deserving of asking questions in my opinion,

People are jumping on philipl for what he said not for highlighting the situation. Highlight it yes but don't come out with ridiculous spin.

The BRFC Action Group have chased Companies House into issuing a 3 month notice of dissolution on Venky's London Ltd today (Rovers' parent co) because accounts have not been filed within time limits, no correspondence answered and no fines paid.

Removing the dissolution is not an easy matter and any assets owned by a company forcibly dissolved become the property of the Crown. Rovers are the only asset.

It appears Venky's London lawyers were caught completely by surprise.

This could be an exciting weekend... YES A ROVERS WIN.

Sorry but the rest of your post is tosh. Accounts late. All they have to do is give companies house the documents. Having moved the banking to india, could be one reason for late presenting accounts. Nothing to do with lawyers, but accountants. Either way they have 3 months to address this.

Yes it does highlight 'possible incompetence'. Unless there are reasons we do not know about.

They have 3 months to resolve this - so 'this could be an exciting weekend' Can only be in reference to events on the pitch.

I sometimes get the impression that you want venkys to either, go bust, for the club to receive fines, investigations / punishments by the FA / Prem etc etc. Risking the existance of the club. Which is a very dangerous route to to go down and want. Especially when you consider the desires of the Rovers Trust to want to buy a share of the club. Yes most of us want venkys to go and for decent owners to come in - whoever they are. But not for venkys to go at the expence of the club having to fold or go into administration. As that would only create a greater headache.

We want venkys gone, but the club to remain in existance.

• Moderation Lead

Would Philipl ever be happy with things at Rovers being back to normal? Or is he only happy when things are going t1ts up and he can put some ridiculous spin on an event and make up conspiracy theories.....

People finally realised that Philip is an attention seeking know nothing joke? How long did that take?

Personally I prefer to make no comment because I don't know enough facts to do so. However if he isn't what you say above then this post will surely serve to crucify you.

Personally I prefer to make no comment because I don't know enough facts to do so. However if he isn't what you say above then this post will surely serve to crucify you.

He's had about 300 to chew on from me over the last decade, and I'm yet to be 'crucified.' He's always been all talk and no substance, but during the height of the Venkey's hysteria, people started to believe some of his rubbish.

He's had about 300 to chew on from me over the last decade, and I'm yet to be 'crucified.' He's always been all talk and no substance, but during the height of the Venkey's hysteria, people started to believe some of his rubbish.

And, your professional qualifications allow you to categorically state that he is wrong on this matter?

I'm not saying he is right, but he is somewhat more qualified than many on this board ( including me) to make the comments that he has.

All you have to do is google his name, his CV is there for all to see.

I'd cut him a little bit more slack if I were you.

And, your professional qualifications allow you to categorically state that he is wrong on this matter?

I'm not saying he is right, but he is somewhat more qualified than many on this board ( including me) to make the comments that he has.

All you have to do is google his name, his CV is there for all to see.

I'd cut him a little bit more slack if I were you.

In defense of Batman, the opening post is plainly ridiculous and makes a mockery of any ITK stuff he has genuinely posted. It was spun worse than Chemical Ali would have achieved. I genuinely think PhilipL needs to come back and apologise for the OP.

In defense of Batman, the opening post is plainly ridiculous and makes a mockery of any ITK stuff he has genuinely posted. It was spun worse than Chemical Ali would have achieved. I genuinely think PhilipL needs to come back and apologise for the OP.

Why is it ridiculous when he is clearly more qualified than most to make such statements (I'm not saying he's right or wrong), but he has the wherewithall to back up his comments.

Maybe he needs to expand on his comments.

Whether Philipl needs to come back and apologise is up to him.

Why is it ridiculous when he is clearly more qualified than most to make such statements (I'm not saying he's right or wrong), but he has the wherewithall to back up his comments.

Maybe he needs to expand on his comments.

Whether Philipl needs to come back and apologise is up to him.

Read the rest of the thread, especially the post from Mark1875 to see how far off the mark it is. Then go and look up what the letter actually means. It's not difficult.

Read the rest of the thread, especially the post from Mark1875 to see how far off the mark it is. Then go and look up what the letter actually means. It's not difficult.

....and it's not dificult to understand that others can have incorrect pov as well..

Mark made a point about one aspect of the post (please note that I'm still saying that I'm not saying Philipl is right OR wrong), I"m saying he's eminently more qualified to make the statements he has than the majority of this board.

Now that's not difficult to understand, is it?

....and it's not dificult to understand that others can have incorrect pov as well..

Mark made a point about one aspect of the post (please note that I'm still saying that I'm not saying Philipl is right OR wrong), I"m saying he's eminently more qualified to make the statements he has than the majority of this board.

Now that's not difficult to understand, is it?

He is indeed more qualified. That is why it's so annoying that he posts such drivel.

Archived