BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley & Blackpool away

Hughesy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know season ticket holders buying Huddersfield tickets at weekend, that haven't racked up any away games yet this season, do they then become eligible? Or was there a cut-off date?

Yes but you may have to then ask for the application form to be sent out.

Taken from www.rovers.co.uk:-

Ticket and travel arrangements are in the process of being finalised for the forthcoming East Lancashire derby against Burnley.

Whilst the exact number of away tickets is yet to be confirmed, Rovers are expected to receive an allocation of at least 3,000 tickets for the much-anticipated Championship clash on Sunday December 2nd.

Rovers can confirm that only season-ticket holders with at least one away game recorded against their database account this season will be initially eligible to purchase tickets when they go on sale.

Fans who are yet to buy or renew their 2012-13 season tickets can do so until Friday (October 19th), whilst tickets for the upcoming away games at Derby County, Crystal Palace and Huddersfield Town are all currently available and will count towards your eligibility. Please ensure your purchases are recorded against your personal account.

After discussions with Lancashire Police, official coach travel to Turf Moor will again be mandatory for all travelling Rovers supporters, but with an additional pick-up point in Hyndburn, as well as at Ewood Park.

Tickets for the game are priced at £30 for adults, £17 for seniors and £13 for under-16s, with the return coach travel priced at £6.50 per person.

Fans that are eligible to purchase tickets for ‘derby day’ will receive a letter in the post outlining the arrangements in full later this month and a similar ticket priority scheme is expected to be put in place for the Blackpool fixture at Bloomfield Road on Saturday December 15th.

Further announcements will be made in due course.

At the Fans Forum on 15th October there were about 1,500 fans eligible for the first round of tickets for the two games. There will no doubt have been a few more become eligible if they have recently bought an away ticket but I would be surprised if there were not at least half of the tickets still available when they go on sale to the rest of ST holders.

At the Fans Forum on 15th October there were about 1,500 fans eligible for the first round of tickets for the two games. There will no doubt have been a few more become eligible if they have recently bought an away ticket but I would be surprised if there were not at least half of the tickets still available when they go on sale to the rest of ST holders.

When i met with Stuart Caley on Wednesday they were still citing the '1,500' figure.

Any person who holds a season ticket and has been to one away game (Palace and Huddersfield) included, is GUARANTEED a ticket for this game, if they choose to take one. Application forms will be sent to those who qualify for both the Burnley and Blackpool games (they will be different colour's so you get the right one filled in :rock: lol)

Once 'stage one' is over, the deadline is November the 7th, they will then go on sale to season ticket holders as a whole.

Now during this stage you could have 3,000 apply, but there may only be 2,000 tickets available, so i don't know how they will do this. I seem to recall they 'drew' out the lucky applicants last time, but i may be wrong.

If people have been away, they need to ensure they have been getting tickets against their numbers, for instance if someone has been going down and just saying "can i have 4 tickets for saturdays away game" and not giving their season ticket details, then there will be no record of you attending, so only those who have used their season ticket details to get tickets will receive application forms.

If anyone feels they should of got one and haven't, a quick call to the ticket office should clear it up. It was stated Wednesday that all applications will be going out within 24 hours, so i would suggest if you haven't got yours by Monday and other people start posting that they have, then call the ticket office for clarification to be on the safe side.

Anyone able to help out? Sorry to be a bother but I've been a Rovers fan since I was 9 years old, going to Blackburn-Burnley has been on my life to do list forever (well, 22 years ish).

Pretty please would someone be able to, or know someone who would be able, help out? Cheers!

Went to the last one when "Olsson took a dive" and l'm sure we weren't charged £6.50 for the privilege of getting there, anyone remember the cost? For the record it's £5.40 on the train these days.

Anyone able to help out? Sorry to be a bother but I've been a Rovers fan since I was 9 years old, going to Blackburn-Burnley has been on my life to do list forever (well, 22 years ish).

Pretty please would someone be able to, or know someone who would be able, help out? Cheers!

Put an email into the ticket office manager explaining your circumstances and it is very possible you will get a favourable outcome. This would have been the case when John Williams ran the club anyway.

Read the official site guys and not the info on here as its incorrect.

They are on sale FROM the 9th, and packs will be received in the NEXT FEW DAYS.

As will packs for Blackpool which is £25/£24 and we have 2200 tickets for. On sale from 16th Nov.

Read the official site guys and not the info on here as its incorrect.

They are on sale FROM the 9th, and packs will be received in the NEXT FEW DAYS.

As will packs for Blackpool which is £25/£24 and we have 2200 tickets for. On sale from 16th Nov.

Are you seriously suggesting the official site knows better than the ITK's on here?

What a fool!!!

Archived