BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley & Blackpool away

Hughesy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The police and clubs have lost the plot with this fixture.

I'm not sure what happened between the evening replay at Ewood in 2005 when everyone made their own way there and now to make this 'bubble' thing necessary.

Couldn't agree more.it appears that both clubs are making it as hard as possible for the fans to attend the away fixtures and that's probably with added Police pressure...it is a load of over the top rollocks!

It is OTT but is it really THAT hard to fill out a form and sit on a coach for a bit? I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Agreed. Was a bit of a faff last time, especially for those who have to travel to Blackburn, but it's not beyond the realms of possibility we won't play this fixture again for a good few years.

These are the games you remember, personally I'd be happy waiting in a coach all day for this one.

Any ST holders with a spare application place who want someone to go to the Burnley game with please PM me.

I can cover all your ticket costs and bring sweets/tea/mince pies for the coach.

Been to all the other recent Burnley games,don't want to miss this.

Any ST holders with a spare application place who want someone to go to the Burnley game with please PM me.

I can cover all your ticket costs and bring sweets/tea/mince pies for the coach.

Been to all the other recent Burnley games,don't want to miss this.

Rovers have sold less than 2000 so far according to the ticket office on Friday. Will be highly embarrassing if the fans don't fill this one.

The boycotters should be back now and buying a half season ticket (I was one) and that qualifies them for a Ticket to the morgue, so really should be selling out.

Rovers have sold less than 2000 so far according to the ticket office on Friday. Will be highly embarrassing if the fans don't fill this one.

The boycotters should be back now and buying a half season ticket (I was one) and that qualifies them for a Ticket to the morgue, so really should be selling out.

There were only 1500 who could possibly buy a ticket at thie first stage, so 2000 given the restrictions so far is fine... we will sell out

Unless they relax the restrictions a bit it won't sell out. Similar to 2000 when a similar allocation and restriction saw about 300 tckts unsold, not a big deal really but some claret mongs go on about it to this day.

If somebody applied for a ticket last Friday in the 'season ticket holder/no away game' category of applicants, approximately when will they hear if they have been successful or not?

Keep an eye on your One Rovers account. Confirmation will be on there when processed.

There were only 1500 who could possibly buy a ticket at thie first stage, so 2000 given the restrictions so far is fine... we will sell out

They might do if there is a phase 3 ie general sale for anybody with a history of purchasing tickets on the database. If not I fear a repeat of the game in 2000 when we did not sell out.

Archived