BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley & Blackpool away

Hughesy

I have been given a freebie (thank you if you read this).....no coach to bother with, and a drive straight to the ground. :-)

Friends in high places, or low depending on your point of view!

Needs must M, needs must, wouldn't fancy it myself though.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Gav, PB is coming with me. Anyone would think walking to the turd is a walk of death these days, truth is, both clubs have a small moronic element who are capable of causing trouble. Both have their fair share of cowards which IMO the trouble makers are part of that group.

I dont agree with the draconian policing measures put in place. Its Rovers v Burnley. We see celtic, rangers, city,utd,liverpool,everton and so on where all of the supporters are treat like human beings. There is NOT one other occasion in English or Scottish football where supporters of the visiting team are FORCED to go the ground on a bus and have to pay for the privilidge.

Human beings are capable of getting into a town and avoiding trouble.

Its not a case of friends in high places or needs must, its a case of recovering after surgery. Not sure that I could manage in the away end. PB will be on his best behaviour !!!

Come on Gav, PB is coming with me. Anyone would think walking to the turd is a walk of death these days, truth is, both clubs have a small moronic element who are capable of causing trouble. Both have their fair share of cowards which IMO the trouble makers are part of that group.

I dont agree with the draconian policing measures put in place. Its Rovers v Burnley. We see celtic, rangers, city,utd,liverpool,everton and so on where all of the supporters are treat like human beings. There is NOT one other occasion in English or Scottish football where supporters of the visiting team are FORCED to go the ground on a bus and have to pay for the privilidge.

Human beings are capable of getting into a town and avoiding trouble.

Its not a case of friends in high places or needs must, its a case of recovering after surgery. Not sure that I could manage in the away end. PB will be on his best behaviour !!!

Just poking a bit of fun at PB 1864, nothing sinister.

But from my perspective I’d rather listen on the radio than sit with them keans!

Did it once on the Kop at Leeds, never again....

Enjoy though chaps :tu:

Just poking a bit of fun at PB 1864, nothing sinister.

But from my perspective I’d rather listen on the radio than sit with them keans!

Did it once on the Kop at Leeds, never again....

Enjoy though chaps :tu:

We will, I will take a bag of apples and stuff one in my gob every time Rovers score!

The Bloody Mary celebration drink will have to wait until after I have dropped off my precious cargo!

The lass from the LT must be busy as a crime reporter.

"Officers said they were confident the game would pass without issue and they would police it as they would any other game"

Mmmm is the article not about a special police operation ...

Cardiff and Swansea have the same rules as this one as does Leeds v Millwall where the Millwall fans only get their match tickets given to them on the coach as they get to Leeds. They only take a few hundred though but both these fixtures have a far bigger risk than ours by number of nutters. At a 12.30 K.O on a Sunday im sure they could Police it well enough to let people make their own way for once. Any trouble will take place later anyway just like it did last time.

Just been to get our tickets this morn.

As a non season ticket holder was pretty chuffed but very surprised that they went this far without selling out.

Hopefully will have same luck with the donkey lashers.

I forgot to send in my blackpool form, gutted. I hope they go on sale to ST holders soon as its my birthday that day and a few of us would like tickets. Awesome day out last time

Just been to get our tickets this morn.

As a non season ticket holder was pretty chuffed but very surprised that they went this far without selling out.

Hopefully will have same luck with the donkey lashers.

How the kean does that work then? I was told that you can't have a burnley ticket if you're not a season ticket holder......

Must have applied to buying a ticket at that precise moment in time, give me strength!

The website states that close of phase 3 application is 23rd? so how have you got yours?

How the kean does that work then? I was told that you can't have a burnley ticket if you're not a season ticket holder......

Must have applied to buying a ticket at that precise moment in time, give me strength!

The website states that close of phase 3 application is 23rd? so how have you got yours?

It went to phase 3 this morn which is non season ticket holders with min of 1 away game this season so think have today and tomorrow to get them.

Few of us went when ticket office opened at 9 and the staff hadn't been told that it had changed so had to wait a bit until they confirmed it.

Slightly poor the club hasn't told anyone working about the change but from a personal point of view really delighted got any at all.

I'm not sure this one is going to be quite the same, I'm just not getting that vibe, yet. Maybe it is to far away but I feel the restrictions are detracting from it, hope I'm wrong

You should be up for this Longsider...I dont think you've had a better chance of turning us over in decades!

Same old boring predictability surrounding this game I see in the local papers. :rolleyes:

Just rang up for my ticket and can assure you it is not sold out in the home stands yet - I wonder how many like me weren't even going to try for a ticket because we assumed they'd all go in the first allocation?

Anyway I've now committed to paying through the nose for yet more pain, lets hope for once we get the luck and end that bloody streak of yours!

You should be up for this Longsider...I dont think you've had a better chance of turning us over in decades!

Same old boring predictability surrounding this game I see in the local papers. :rolleyes:

I know Garners but it's become such a hoodoo for us that I'm not sure that even if we had a team twice as good as yours we could muster a win so with a team that is a few notches below, bad luck and fate against us we've no chance - I think the experts call this 'expectation management' :-)

It went to phase 3 this morn which is non season ticket holders with min of 1 away game this season so think have today and tomorrow to get them.

Few of us went when ticket office opened at 9 and the staff hadn't been told that it had changed so had to wait a bit until they confirmed it.

Slightly poor the club hasn't told anyone working about the change but from a personal point of view really delighted got any at all.

Think I may nip down after work.

i hope we sing the song that we did ar tud moor in the youth match

"Number one s_hags his mum, number one s_hags his mum, number 2 s_hags his mum, number 2 s_hags his mum, number 3........."

It was quality and every rovers fan there sang it

I definitely need a hearing aid. I didn't hear it (thank goodness) and certainly didn't sing it...

Archived