BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snapback.pngchris_h, on 16 November 2012 - 20:50 PM, said:

A bit harsh. There's only Phillipl that I have an issue with and, as you can see, I'm not alone.

Would it suit if I made my next post about threatening to put an opposing fan "on their @rse"? In caps?

I missed that one.

Thanks for the belly laugh Chris!

You did. On the Huddersfield thread.

We ended up arguing with a sheep worryer outside who started agressivly with same argument, with my nephew and 14 year old lad.I told him how many we had out as well and he started getting getting grumpy until i told him id put him on his arse if he come any closer to the kids i had with me,

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

so if someone starts arguing agressivly to you with your young nephew and 14 year son ,would you just stand and take it ?

We ended up arguing with a sheep worryer outside who started agressivly with same argument, with my nephew and 14 year old lad.I told him how many we had out as well and he started getting getting grumpy until i told him id put him on his arse if he come any closer to the kids i had with me,

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

so if someone starts arguing agressivly to you with your young nephew and 14 year son ,would you just stand and take it ?

Probably not. I don't think I'd be puffing my chest out about it on here though.

Now, no doubt some of our younger viewers will be champing at the bit to get onto Bradley Orr's twitter feed and offer their heartfelt commiserations for today's result.

Just remember to be unfailingly polite to the poor lad or he might think you are taking the mickey...................................

Archived