BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

Again Phil, no details whatsoever. "I don't know what happened, but something happened, because people who have seen things happen, where aware of happenings that happened right around the time of when it happened". Where do you get off on this kind of stuff? If you do know something, just say it. You obviously don't hesitate to call (or at the very least, strongly insinuate) agents and the owners are crooks etc. so why do you choose to play such childish games if it isn't purely for attention and a desperation for self-worth?

He's desperate for Venkys to turn out to be bigger crooks than the bloke he hitched his wagon to. That's what this two years of cloak and dagger bull has been about.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The messageboard's ostriches are not going to like this but some extremely odd things went on at Ewood around the time Berg was appointed which have deeply perturbed the people closest to them.

I don't know what exactly happened but I do know some people who are very close to the club and have seen a lot in the past two years were horrified by the various turns of events.

Probably the stupidity and rank amateurism of the managerial search. It certainly perturbed me.

Aye, that too.

I'd wager Berg was well aware of Henley given that probably his best performance in a Rovers shirt had come against Man Utd last season. Surely Berg would have seen this game.

If Shebby informed Berg that we had a younger and better right back than Orr and then proceeded to play him, does that count as being instructed and Berg not picking the team? I would think he would know of Henley anyway and it is not beyond comprehension that we would then pick him to play.

He's desperate for Venkys to turn out to be bigger crooks than the bloke he hitched his wagon to. That's what this two years of cloak and dagger bull has been about.

Do you have owt good to say about anyone?

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I'm told that he had Berg up against a wall by the throat after a recent dispute.

This following Berg dropping him straight after taking charge without prior discussion with Hendry or Black.

Bit of a nutcase by all accounts. Mates with J.Barton?

More rumours haha

My source tells me beckhams coming on loan.. No names my source is sacred .

I have no idea who influenced who into dropping Berg and playing Henley because it was the right decision.

I hope the same process is repeated and rovers repeatedly make the right decision.

Aye, that too.

I'd wager Berg was well aware of Henley given that probably his best performance in a Rovers shirt had come against Man Utd last season. Surely Berg would have seen this game.

Yes he did se the game and thats why he had a conversation with SAF about Henley the day he was appointed!!

The messageboard's ostriches are not going to like this but some extremely odd things went on at Ewood around the time Berg was appointed which have deeply perturbed the people closest to them.

I don't know what exactly happened but I do know some people who are very close to the club and have seen a lot in the past two years were horrified by the various turns of events.

Orr is a player who takes an interest in what is going on around him including in the club off-field management and for all his short-comings, I think those press comments ought to be taken at face value and not as the basis for a beat up on him.

We have been very fortunate to get Berg by complete default and that Henning is now standing up and taking charge.

Why do you keep setting yourself up Gunner? It's almost like you can't help it. What were the odd things going on? Don't name names if you don't want but you can surely put some meat on the bones of your tiresomely repetetive schoolyard based "I know something you don't" contributions.

Orr is a player who takes an interest in what is going on around him including in the club off-field management and for all his short-comings, I think those press comments ought to be taken at face value and not as the basis for a beat up on him.

We have been very fortunate to get Berg by complete default and that Henning is now standing up and taking charge.

Stand by for another bore fest (I looked for a yawn thingy but couldn't find one).

I have no idea why SS didn't pick the team when Black was in charge. All I was told before the Palace game was that Orr would not be in the squad, along with Murphy. I was told the decision to drop these players came from a certain advisor.

Like I said, Berg has been working with Orr for less than a week, why would he let him go straight away without sufficient cover?

SS picked that team. You can say what you like about Berg and that he doesn't take nonsense or isn't a puppet, but that side against Palace was not a Berg choice.

All of this is my well informed opinion of course. I trust the people that told me. You don't trust what I'm telling you. That's your call.

99% of all rovers fans would have picked Henley instead of orr. He got 2 games last season against man utd and liverpool and he did very well. Very many people, myself included did not understand why he wasn't given any more chances with coco in charge since he did so well in those two games. i was a bit surprised to see henley start vs palace because i thought black would pick the team. I was also surprised by the formation change for the very same reason; berg had only been there for 2 days and i didnt think he would make so many changes so soon.

shebby sharing his thoughts that henley should start doesnt mean he picked the team. Berg has openly said to the norwegian media that he was very impressed by henley vs united and liverpool last christmas, and he was impressed with henley at the first training session. as a pundit working with premier league on a daily basis he would of course watch united vs rovers. He was watched several rovers games live in studio last season and i would think he has watched alot more from behind the scenes.

Its not a surprise that berg starts with a young player with a proven potential who has done a great job vs two of the best teams in the premier league. Berg is known for favoring young players with quotes like "if two players are just as good i will use the younger one".

99% of all rovers fans would have picked Henley instead of orr. He got 2 games last season against man utd and liverpool and he did very well. Very many people, myself included did not understand why he wasn't given any more chances with coco in charge since he did so well in those two games. i was a bit surprised to see henley start vs palace because i thought black would pick the team. I was also surprised by the formation change for the very same reason; berg had only been there for 2 days and i didnt think he would make so many changes so soon.

Maybe if a few more people thought outside the box things might be clearer. For example ignore obvious stuff like ability or whether Singh is interfering with team selection cos do we knew whether appearence money / loyalty bonus / assorted other kick backs were stitched into the Orr signing? If so Kean preferring him over Henley would make perfect sense for all the wrong reasons! :angry2: As would Singhs instruction not to play him ever again.... if there was one that is. ^_^

Here we go again, more rumours and not we need to be talking about.

we need to start focusing on Winning and giving our full support to Henning Berg and the players!!!

we need promotion this season!!! simple as!

Unfortunately there'll be other teams busting a gut to do the same thing Chaddy. It's a question of whether we can make up ground lost due to the stubborn refusal to sack Kean.

I still can't believe he was our manager for 2 years. It makes me feel ill

I believe we can.

under Berg we have improve from Kean days. also the style of play and tempo has improve and more like rovers under Hughes.

we can make top 2 but needs results now and hopefully win tomorrow at Peterbrough.

I don't believe how can continuously post so much drivel and people still take the time to read your posts and respond. What is ever the point of your posts? you rarely ever express an opinion? you just allude to being some conduit of information from the club which to get attention when actually all of your posts are empty.

Journalist may often allude to certain things without going into detail or giving names in order to on the one hand keep face and to show they are in the know and/but more significantly on the other to maintane the trust of theiir contacts so that they can conintue receiveing information until the timing is at its best it can be for everyone to reveal a big accurate story, which is what the jouranlist will actually get Kudos for at the end of the day. After evertyhting you have implied without giving any information, without giving any names, without giving any facts or statements that actually carry enough content to be proven true or false and without ever puttng your neck on the line, you must have one hell of a story to reveal. So go on reveal all? After all its pointless for you keeping your stories to yourself and keeping the trust of your contacts if you never actually reveal anything.

I've come to the conclusion you just like to stir trouble for your own ends.

Do you have owt good to say about anyone?

A bit harsh. There's only Phillipl that I have an issue with and, as you can see, I'm not alone.

Would it suit if I made my next post about threatening to put an opposing fan "on their @rse"? In caps?

Archived