BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bradley Orr on loan to Ipswich

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't rate him much as a player and cant stand his attitude but where already pretty short of experience at the back so not really the ideal time to let him go, then again if he's being disruptive(which is what i suspect) then he's better of away from the club. I wonder if Bergs lining up a lone deal or two now that he has a reasonable idea of where the squads currently lacking.

If it's true I'm happy....didn't mind him too much in the Prem....although most of that was because him, Lowe and Dunn were the only ones who looked like they were trying.

But has looked terrible this year....looks a lot slower from the lack of a proper pre-season and has become a liabilty.

He's also a w####r......Henley, Bruno and Lowe are able cover for the right back position.....he won't be missed.

Also if him and Givet don't like each other then that's another reason I'm glad he's gone.

Made a rod for his own back when he treated the fans with contempt moments after the club was relegated.

Decided to back the most hated man in Blackburn instead of the people who pay his wages.

Would never be accepted after that and has further shamed himself with his antics on Twitter.

So long, sucka.

I get the feeling there is more to Givet not playing than another one of his mystery illnesses, as good of a player as he is it just seems like one thing after another with him(on&off the pitch) and he never seems to be able to string a consistent run of games together so if Bergs looking to move on the disruptive players id imagine he would be high up on the list.

I get the feeling there is more to Givet not playing than another one of his mystery illnesses, as good of a player as he is it just seems like one thing after another with him(on&off the pitch) and he never seems to be able to string a consistent run of games together so if Bergs looking to move on the disruptive players id imagine he would be high up on the list.

Not the right thread for it but Givet is a warrior.

One of my favourite players out of the current mixed bag. I'd be disappointed if he went off - not least because Hanley is so hot and cold, and the lack of depth back there.

Kean apologist and more importantly bleedin useless, put on a fat contract and road the gravy train for long enough.

I wonder why Berg has sussed him out in just over a week, yet Kean thought he was first team material – Charlie Nicholas over you, Merson, Moyes, Brazil, Irani, etc etc......

• Backroom

Where's that from Chaddy - seen nothing in media ?

If he's gone then good riddance. IMO, a bad penny in the camp with very, very average ability.

Nicko said so on twitter

I wonder why Berg has sussed him out in just over a week, yet Kean thought he was first team material – Charlie Nicholas over you, Merson, Moyes, Brazil, Irani, etc etc......

I also wonder what has gone on behind the scenes. For me reasonable cover for right back and centre back - but if Berg feels the wages will be better spent elsewhere (which I hope is what he is doing - one in, one out) then I can't argue as IMO he is way behind Henley and no better than Ribiero.

I also wonder what has gone on behind the scenes. For me reasonable cover for right back and centre back - but if Berg feels the wages will be better spent elsewhere (which I hope is what he is doing - one in, one out) then I can't argue as IMO he is way behind Henley and no better than Ribiero.

I think Orr was most definitely a Kean man. His Sky interview post Wigan match was, IMO, an absolute disgrace to the club, as we once knew it, and all its fans.

Would not be surprised if he wasn't a key 'stirrer' in the camp following SS's MGP comments and subsequent ostracisation. Hmmm.

Archived