BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Action Group

mark1875

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can I implore you guys to stop making fun of Glen? Seriously. He's doing a thankless job and you're just sniping at him with vicious comments. You don't have to agree with him, but at least lay off the insults and derogatory comments. I'll ask you guys once again to, even if you disagree with him, just...just leave him alone. Disagree if you must, but please leave out these remarks of ridicule.

And for your information, it was a whole bunch of others who asked him to reconsider, including Mark. If you've been in the website following the events instead of thinking of how to make fun of Glen, you might actually have found out about that.

When you go onto sky text and the rovers part. It says fans against the appointment of Appleton. That is the danger of a small minority of fans making statements. The media pick it up as all the fan base. When it is not true.

I will be equally critical of Wayne Wild doing the same. He is a member of the rovers trust - as I am. Wayne Wild making simular statements is also wrong. I will not mock either. Both have made pathetic statements - to various social media sites - over the past few years.

Brag have never represented the majority of rovers supporters. But neither has any group. Maybe all groups should stop making such statements. Especially when they contain untruths.

That's true, but at least please don't make fun of Glen. The poor guy's suffered enough.

How has he suffered?

Can I implore you guys to stop making fun of Glen? Seriously. He's doing a thankless job and you're just sniping at him with vicious comments. You don't have to agree with him, but at least lay off the insults and derogatory comments. I'll ask you guys once again to, even if you disagree with him, just...just leave him alone.

leave-britney-alone-02.jpg

(sorry dude, couldn't resist..)

That's true, but at least please don't make fun of Glen. The poor guy's suffered enough.

seriously! light hearted banter is all I see on this page.

considering what he's dished out to various people, his recent scaremongering and all the nicknames he has for those he doesn't like, you're Avin a laugh and you yourself can also be quite offensive to people on here if I remember rightly.

but i'll lay off anyway, since you asked so nicely.

seriously!, light hearted banter is all i see on this page.

considering what hes dished out to various people, his rescent scaremongering and all the nicknames he has for those he doesn't like, you're avin a laugh and you yourself can also be quite offensive to people on here if i remember rightly.

but i'll lay off anyway, since you asked so nicely.

Totally agree. he has given loads out.

:lol::lol::lol:

He brings on all the criticism himself too, heard anti-BRAG chants at Barnsley and they're likely to get worse soon.

Why will they? I'm sick of all this pathetic tribal infighting, I can understand and often join in when anti-Venkys or anti-Shebby songs are sung, but why songs against other fans?

Pathetic and petty.

I wish every group would just disband as it is a bigger issue to many than watching Rovers at the moment, both for and against, and it isnt healthy.

Mullan1 : I'd like to offer my resignation

Mullan2 : We won't accept itv

Mullan 1: Ok

I can imagine the conversation he will have with himself.

To quote a a very dear friend of his , resignation ''is the maximum and the minimum''. maybe it was just a short term appointment perhaps 6 months, rewarded by results.

Posted by glen9mullan on 29 December 2012 - 02:37 AM in Football Messageboard ( New manager )

"He will be experienced or you can have my resignation from the Action Group"

"Shall this appointment be made the BRFC Action Group will end all communication with the clubs board of directors

Well whatever anyone thinks of the new manager, here are two reasons to celebrate. Time to wrap it up chaps. Goodbye and good riddance.

It's big of people to continue to ridicule BRAG, but without the protest we may have been stuck with Kean.

It has become skewed of late. Politics is a cut throat game.

I thank BRAG for their effort thus far. Its time now to evalulate, observe and be ready for the next chapter.

One thing is certain - BRFC is in dangerous waters.

If Glen resigned, if BRAG folded, could someone please tell me how we Rovers fans would be better off?

Venkys would still be here, the Agnew/Shaw v Shabby circus would continue, fans would still be falling out because of the mess we are in, etc etc. Time to concentrate on Venkys people say but you need organisation and commitment for that.

Who would provide it?

If BRAG folded, the idiots would have to get their jollies somewhere else. That's the truth of it.

Bad couple of days for Brag if Andy Cryers tweet is correct:

@CryerRovers: Anyone from the action group cd you turn around and pick up the three lads you have left high and dry at molineux?

They're still stranded.

FFS they've left Shebby and Judan Ali behind, who's the other poor bugger?

If Glen resigned, if BRAG folded, could someone please tell me how we Rovers fans would be better off?

Venkys would still be here, the Agnew/Shaw v Shabby circus would continue, fans would still be falling out because of the mess we are in, etc etc. Time to concentrate on Venkys people say but you need organisation and commitment for that.

Who would provide it?

If BRAG folded, the idiots would have to get their jollies somewhere else. That's the truth of it.

Why would BRAG fold if Glen did resign? It didn't when the other founder resigned. He's always telling us he's just one of many, a regular fan, it's run by a democratically elected committee etc.

Why would BRAG fold if Glen did resign? It didn't when the other founder resigned. He's always telling us he's just one of many, a regular fan, it's run by a democratically elected committee etc.

I didn't link the two at all! I am not arguing that BRAG would collapse if Glen resigned. that's your construct!

The two are separate scenarios but both called for on here!

Now about about my question? How would be better off.........etc?

Archived