BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neither does any of our squad Stuart. I said when we were relegated, that intead of premier league rejects, we should have splashed out on those good championship players who just missed out on promotion with their clubs. We are now seeing, that those premier league players we signed, are unable to survive in this league. However, a player like Rhodes, has at least looked good, and he has not played in the premier league.

Neither does any of our squad Stuart. I said when we were relegated, that intead of premier league rejects, we should have splashed out on those good championship players who just missed out on promotion with their clubs. We are now seeing, that those premier league players we signed, are unable to survive in this league. However, a player like Rhodes, has at least looked good, and he has not played in the premier league.

Haha. Whilst you make good points, Isgak, it was an Evian joke, of course!

Today Paul Robinson, Gael Givet, David Dunn, Mauro Formica, Morten Gamst Pedersen, and Dickson Etuhu were all absent, apparently injured.

For me, they should leave in January. They haven't produced enough for what they earn and if someone wants them, they can go.

They should be replaced by younger players that have experience in the Championship and want to get to the Premier League.

Archived