BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SSN say that WHU have bid for Olsson. I'm sure he'll go and to be honest he hasn't developed as much as it looked like he would a couple of years ago, If we get offered £2 to £3 milion I'n sure we'll take it as a fair price. Who will play LB though? Where is Ribero? Who else is there?

If we're not all over Dorrans I'd be very dissapointed. He bossed the division a few seasons ago and is only mid twenties. Perfect for a loan with a view to buy.

Think this is a great shout. A player who knows the division and has a point to prove. Looking for a new challenge. Seems ideal to me.

I think personally we can expect loans for a few youngsters with Bowyer in January. There is so many players on big wages though and dead wood. We need to see a few players leaving too. (Goodwillie, Lingazi).

Think this is a great shout. A player who knows the division and has a point to prove. Looking for a new challenge. Seems ideal to me.

I think personally we can expect loans for a few youngsters with Bowyer in January. There is so many players on big wages though and dead wood. We need to see a few players leaving too. (Goodwillie, Lingazi).

I'd like to see Goodwillie given a proper go with a decent manager, gut tells me he could score at this level. I think he deserves a shot before Best gets back.

Even against Leicester albeit in a brief cameo?.....him and Rochina played quite well together I thought.

I don't understand how people say things like "Kean was a #### manager, every one of our players deserves a chance under a real one......apart from so and so".

Play him, if he doesn't play well then try and get rid.

He'll score goals at this level given the run in the team that he's yet to have been given.....I'm sure of that.

I'd like to see Goodwillie given a proper go with a decent manager, gut tells me he could score at this level. I think he deserves a shot before Best gets back.

A dreadful signing lets hope hes gone by february.

Robinson is injured. Dont know about Etuhu and Formica.

Who in their right mind will buy that lumbering oaf?.

No, he's here for the long haul, purposely putting in lame performances so he doesn't get picked whilst enjoying a bumper two year contract for sitting on his lazy arse.

west ham after martin olsson, 2 million quoted, laughable amout imo, we should aim for at least 5

I'd agree that he used to be worth that but he hasn't performed anywhere near what he is capable of. I reckon they'll sell for £3.5m.

I'd agree that he used to be worth that but he hasn't performed anywhere near what he is capable of. I reckon they'll sell for £3.5m.

I would hope for more than that - but you never know with Venky's - they seem to have sold some players fairly cheap - but managed to get top dollar for players like Jones and Kalanic.

I think we'll be lucky to get that for him. He hasn't looked above average in 2nd Division this season. He seems to have completely lost the knack of getting past his man and getting a cross in and has never been much of a defender.

He hasn't lost the knack, he just doesn't have the same motivation in this league. I'd be gutted to hand him to a Prem club for a bargain like 3.5 million. He's worth 5-6 million in that league any day of the week for me. There's a lot more than 3.5 million on the line for us this season. We'd only have to replace him anyway, especially if Givet goes. That would leave us with utterly no currently fit left backs (and we look determined to have no right backs either, and no backup centre halves).

Archived