BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we're left with only Hanley and Givet? Silly beggar, we ought to keep him and play Givet alongside him imo. Why we don't have 4 CB's rather than 3 competing for those spots, I'll never know.

Sell him and buy two defenders from the Championship. He's gash and needs to leave asap.

Cardiff are an excellent blueprint in that respect. Hudson and Turner are proper defenders at this level. Neither were expensive.

Latest is that Rovers will go in for Lee Wallace if Martin can be found a buyer.......

Lee Wallace... Left back.... Rangers stallion is a very underrated and ideal left back for Rovers ... Martin never done it for me ... Always caught out of position and very weak and is always targeted at the back post...

Tips for Shebby:

Graham Dorrans.... Ideal Holding & creative midfielder which is very much needed.......

Lewis McGugan... Out of contract in the summer and an attacking midfielder ... Future star for sure......

Alex Pearce . (Reading)Central defender and player of the year as they romped to the PL..... Strong as an oxe and with pace....

Marc Albrighton...(loan) Villa winger who is currently sidelined by his manager.........a hungry player who would be ideal providing the bullets for Rhodes to fire......would be a class player in this league.........

so we can all see it, the most needed positions to be sorted out are CB's and CM's and maybe the odd out n out winger. Yet all im thinking is who will be our 10th striker that we will prob end up signing!

Sell dann hanley murphy etuhu formica, cash in spend it on some proven championship quality. Cant beleiev im reading 6 mill for dann from southampton! lol! snap ther ehands off. I got a mate who is a saints fan and he doesnt want dann he thinks he also awful

Guthrie would be a great shout if we could get him. He'd add bite to that CM, that's for sure.

I cannot wait for the day that Murphy and Etuhu leave this club...and they've only been here for 5 minutes! It actually dawned on me that if it wasn't for us signing Murphy then Etuhu wouldn't be here as he recommended the club sign him. Gutting isn't it?

Latest is that Rovers will go in for Lee Wallace if Martin can be found a buyer.......

Lee Wallace... Left back.... Rangers stallion is a very underrated and ideal left back for Rovers ... Martin never done it for me ... Always caught out of position and very weak and is always targeted at the back post...

Tips for Shebby:

Graham Dorrans.... Ideal Holding & creative midfielder which is very much needed.......

Lewis McGugan... Out of contract in the summer and an attacking midfielder ... Future star for sure......

Alex Pearce . (Reading)Central defender and player of the year as they romped to the PL..... Strong as an oxe and with pace....

Marc Albrighton...(loan) Villa winger who is currently sidelined by his manager.........a hungry player who would be ideal providing the bullets for Rhodes to fire......would be a class player in this league.........

Sorry don't understand can you clarify?

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/10116271._/?

Newell's Old boys want Formica

Siena want Henrique

Braga want Rosado

For me, they can go. It's good for them and it's good for the club. (if it's a good offer of course)

Blimey, Sienna and Braga have done well to make any form of judgement since they've probably barely kicked a ball at Brockhall let alone Ewood! Get the lot of the Portuguese contingent out minus Nuno Gomes and Fabio Nunes.

Or maybe they know the players and think they have potential to play in Seria A and the portuguese league.

I don't know much about football but maybe they could be good players for Rovers.

Most of the fans simply chose to dislike them dispite never seeing most of the portuguese players in action. But since our current starters are in such a good form, we might never see them at all.

Sean Derry anyone ??? ... Yes another 35 year midfielder , but this one knows the division , will come relatively cheap , will add a bit of bite in midfield and will probably give a few bollockings out along the way

Sean Derry anyone ??? ... Yes another 35 year midfielder , but this one knows the division , will come relatively cheap , will add a bit of bite in midfield and will probably give a few bollockings out along the way

Yeah definitely, get him in until the end of the season.

We need some proper Championship players to stop us being so weak.

I would like to sign a right winger with good crossing skills and put crosses in for Rhodes and maybe with Pace like Pennant

A good goalscorer midfielder box to box player.

and commanding Centre Back.

Wouldn't you rather have a pony?

I would like to sign a right winger with good crossing skills and put crosses in for Rhodes and maybe with Pace like Pennant

A good goalscorer midfielder box to box player.

and commanding Centre Back.

I agree with this, the cm doesnt have to score as a long as he can pass a ball.

Archived