BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window

Lhrover

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/blackburn-rovers-fc/1213860-blackburn-rovers-eye-birmingham-city-striker-king.html?

Marlon King?

Questionable character to say the least but the ideal kind of player for Rhodes.

Best is injury prone and there's a good chance he could miss even more of the season, once he's back.

I'd take him on a 1/1.5 year deal as long as we're strengthening other areas as well....if not we have bigger priorities.

We should see who else they're willing to sell, especially Burke, Hayden Mullins and Spector.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/blackburn-rovers-fc/1213860-blackburn-rovers-eye-birmingham-city-striker-king.html?

Marlon King?

Questionable character to say the least but the ideal kind of player for Rhodes.

Best is injury prone and there's a good chance he could miss even more of the season, once he's back.

I'd take him on a 1/1.5 year deal as long as we're strengthening other areas as well....if not we have bigger priorities.

We should see who else they're willing to sell, especially Burke, Hayden Mullins and Spector.

Just what we need to bring the club together, a registered sex offender.

String of offences as long as your arm according to Wikipedia. But he does score goals so many fans won't object and will say what he does in his personal life doesn't make any difference to our possibly employing him as a footballer. There were plenty wanting Barton after all.

Any chance of us getting a centre half who can actually head the ball? Even better if they have experience and are vocal. Not bothered if their legs have gone. I've not heard of us linked with anyone but I'm thinking of someone who can make the same impact as Tony Gale or Craig Short.

Dawson is going to Bolton on loan. Good player at this level but not too bothered we missed out because its only a loan and west brom will not sell him as they rate him highly.

Surely Bolton, like us, need to start building for next season and not bring in players they have no chance of signing permanently.

Bolton seem to do this a lot - sign loan players. Its a recipe for disaster if you ask me.

We need players that will stay but also make sure we aren't paying silly wages.

Someone told me last night that Etuhu was on £35000 a week . Is this true :wacko:

Bolton seem to do this a lot - sign loan players. Its a recipe for disaster if you ask me.

We need players that will stay but also make sure we aren't paying silly wages.

Someone told me last night that Etuhu was on £35000 a week . Is this true :wacko:

I believe so. Factor in a 10% wage increase year on year and it becomes a bit silly. I think this is one we will be with for a long time.

Pity a permanent deal couldn't have been secured for Formica now.

'Mystery' knee injury seems to have cleared up or is it a case of an alleged contract clause where after 50 appearances, Rovers cough-up another slug ? Think he's on 49 appearances !

Archived