BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City 7th December 2012

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Substandard and crap players, mediocre manager at best and the worst owners imaginable. Hardly a reciepe for success.

We are getting exactly what the owners and those running the club deserve for how we have been managed over the last couple of seasons.

+1000

absolute shocking performance yet again, seem like we only play for the 20mins of the second half. wrong team out again, there is no point putting pace on the wings if we are playing hoof ball. 0 points from the next 3 games.

a few bright spots in the doom and gloom:

king - looks very promising. quick, strong and not afraid to take on his man.

CKR - how he isnt starting in place of rubbish olson i'll never know

rochina - not enough time, but my goodness does he have some skill.

the way we played for that 20 min spell in the 2nd half was exactly how we're all crying out for the team to play, Abundance of movement, swift incisive passing and pace. It's a travesty we didnt get anything out of that spell. Could have been such a different story with our backs up and cardiff getting nervous.

strangely enough, despite the result, I think we have something to build on, if we can just sort out a centre back and centre mid

Agricultural central defenders, stoneage central midfielders the best striker in the league and more creative players than you can shake a stick at.

King, Richards, Formica, Olsson twins, Simon, Nunes, Rochina im sure I missed a few but where is the spine to the fecking team!!!

Robbo played the ball out to the full backs after half time and lumped it long the first half, Berg just cannot find the team for the tactics, in my opinion we have the quality with a few guts or glory players in the spine of the team we could be going places but until thenwe are screwed.

As Theno would say too many carlos Kickaballs, and Etuhu is the most bone idle kean I have seen in a Rovers shirt, he is one part short of the pass and move.

a few bright spots in the doom and gloom:

king - looks very promising. quick, strong and not afraid to take on his man.

CKR - how he isnt starting in place of rubbish olson i'll never know

rochina - not enough time, but my goodness does he have some skill.

the way we played for that 20 min spell in the 2nd half was exactly how we're all crying out for the team to play, Abundance of movement, swift incisive passing and pace. It's a travesty we didnt get anything out of that spell. Could have been such a different story with our backs up and cardiff getting nervous.

strangely enough, despite the result, I think we have something to build on, if we can just sort out a centre back and centre mid

Shut up

I just hope Venky's realise what they have done to this club. Through their naivity they have torn us to pieces both on and off the pitch. It will be a long long time before we recover from this, if ever! Very sad.

i refuse to believe its naivety. Far too many decisions have got other meaning behind them. One day it will come all come out.

Total rubbish

Bring on the youth team

Our wage bill is miles bigger than any other club in this league, just shows how many over paid dross we've got in the squad. Pathetic commitment.

Sorry to say but bringing berg in with no change in backroom staff hasn't worked.

Shebby out

Not even winterburn coached defending as bad as this..............take a bow big Col really got a hold of this defence from the day you arrived.....now Kean off

The thing is that it's not the shape or organisation, they just can't handle high balls.

Dann goes missing, Hanley us very rough around the edges.

Compare them to Hudson. We need someone like him, a man that can lead by example, not some flimsy turd like Dann.

Total embarrassment and a relegation scrap looms at this rate

Might have been different had Formica equalised but lets face it we were outplayed for 70 minutes out of 90 and they could have been 2 up at half time.

Team has the spine of a jellyfish, Both centrebacks atrocious, Lowe looks worse in championship than premier league and Etuhu has the dynamism and passing ability of a tortoise.

CKR made a difference when he came on and kIng took his goal well. They were the only positives

In fairness we didn't deserve to be on the end of a 1-4. Central midfield is diabolical, nothing created at all. Would it not be an option to try Formica in the middle with King and CKR out wide? His miss was very bad indeed but he was good with the ball at his feet apart from that.

I didn't think Dann was all that bad and made a few good clearances but I missed the last 10 minutes and it seems like he was at fault for at least one of the goals. Hanley was very poor, he seems to have gone backwards since he broke through. Something must be up with Givet - he is a good Premiership quality centre back, there is no way Hanley should be keeping him out of the team. Bearing in mind he seems to lose the head frequently I reckon he has fallen out with someone behind the scenes.

Poor result but I don't think our performance merited such a humbling scoreline. Scary though as the attendance was that of a League One side and it worries me that the result matched. I support Berg to the hilt but the signings we have to make in January (at least one central mid is a necessity) will mark out the rest of our season.

Give over, he's got an entire stable of shyte to clear out that Kean left behind, point the finger at Venkys fair enough but jesus wept!

You can't blame him for throwing his hat in the ring and I'm not going to call for his head, but this was the time to appoint an experienced manager at this level.

cardiff were head and shoulders above us for 80% of the game, they are everything we are not, hard working, organised, talented individuals, berg has taken this team backwards, no excuses that it isnt his team, he has had long enough to at least produce something and bar a victory against a kean-poor team like peterborough, we have seen very little, new appointed managers of other clubs have hit the ground running, berg hasnt, maybe a time to rethink this appointment

The most worrying aspect under berg so far is no clean sheet, we average over 2 goals a game, and only twice scored more than 1 in his reign. Still holding out hope it's gonna turn around later, don't really see it but you gotta have faith i guess. No point supporting a club otherwise.

P.S.Good job Venkys/Singh.

Hanley rough round the edges Le Chuck? He's the worst defender in the league and that's saying something as Dann must be #2.

I cannot believe some on here saying 'something to build on', 'if we can sort X out we'll be fine'. Jesus wept...did we watch the same game? The club is on its knees FFS, we should be worried about relegation not promotion.

Kean, Venkys and most importantly Jerome Anderson have served us up the biggest kean sandwich known to man and are continuing to Kean us up the rear right now.

Shocking miss by Formica but only a fool would make him a scapegoat for that shameful display. He was actually one of the few players in the 1st half who looked like creating something, unlike Etuhu - who only has one gear: reverse.

Archived