BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City 7th December 2012

Footballfan, no disrespect, I am sure the kit change was a big issue, Venkys could paint us pink if they had proper commitment, but I suspect your owners have slightly more savvy than ours. Good luck for rest of season, Bellamy was great when he was here

Footballfan, no disrespect, I am sure the kit change was a big issue, Venkys could paint us pink if they had proper commitment, but I suspect your owners have slightly more savvy than ours. Good luck for rest of season, Bellamy was great when he was here

Bellamy is playing well for us, he seems to be enjoying his footy despite his impending divorce

We also got the possible issue of taking all our blue seats out and putting red ones in. Not deffinate but highly possible.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I think I watched a different game!

Lies, damn lies and statistics, eh?

Still, 4 shots on target and scored with every one. Not great reading for Robbo!

Are they psychiatrists?

No really good players in Allsvenskan that would improve us cheaply.

But maybe we need a psychiatrist or mental coach for the team? seems to be mental issues.

• Backroom

Still, 4 shots on target and scored with every one. Not great reading for Robbo!

I said the same, he apparently had a good game last week but this season he's been terrible

He hardly saves anything and when he does it comes straight back out

I'm a Cardiff fan and I think that's the most positive response to a game on the opposite sides forum I've ever seen, Christ even some of our fickle fans will find something to rant over in that display.

Were quite similar in that we both have owners who don't know a lot about football, the only decent thing ours have done is bank roll us, but we still have issues behind the scenes which need to be sorted. The problem you have is this league is a very difficult one to get out of, especially being in the position you are in. But teams do go up after very poor starts, Reading did it last year and a number of other teams have.

We've been in this position before but we have never had a team like this so we are all hopeing that we can keep doing what we are doing and hopefully finally get promotion.

You need players who want to play for your club and not just get there final big salary before retirement.

Good luck for the season and hopefully some one will get you out of the mess the owners have put you in.

When the Indian bank we are borrowing money from comes calling in the debt I don't think they will see it that way.

Why hasn't he put in Givet, is he worse than Dann and Hanley?

My only thought is that he is trying to field a settled defence. The only concern with Givet is his comparative lack of height - but IMO we need his experience more now than ever.

Our biggest problem is the lack of balance in the squad - Rochina, Formica, Simon, Gomes - best position behind a lone striker - and we have a striker who is best with somebody playing alongside him. Rhodes is a brilliant goal scorer - but he was just another purchase that wasn't thought through. Though Berg isn't doing too great at the moment - we do have a lot of luxury players who don't dove tail with each other.

We have to go 4-4-2 next match.

Whether that's CKR or Gomes with Rhodes, I don't care. Just make it happen.

And play Vukcevic with Lowe in the middle.

Etuhu's a total waster and Murphy looks and plays like someone's grandad.

I'm afraid I find it hard to accept the team is all to blame and totally useless, the spine of the team is weak but if we bring back Gael Givet and bring in a quality workhorse Central midfielder then major things could happen IF we have the right tactics.

There was one section of play tonight when it was 2-1 which really showed me the teams calibre, it was silky, smooth, fast and nearly produced a goal, the players are there but we have too many flair players and not enough workers and it's about finding the right mix, I dont know if Berg can do that but at the mo we are too heavy with the creative players and not enough work ethic.

I dont think it is fair to judge Berg with this current crop of players, he has'nt got the results we needed but this squad is full of primadonnas who dont want to get their boots dirty, we must boot out half of these and bring in hardworking players to get the right mix maybe then we can judge.

• Moderation Lead

I said the same, he apparently had a good game last week but this season he's been terrible

He hardly saves anything and when he does it comes straight back out

Me and my mate always say with Robbo, if it's on target from outside the box, it's usually a goal. He played well last week, but by and large (no pun intended, as he's carrying far too much timber) he's been poor for a while IMO.

Bellamy is playing well for us, he seems to be enjoying his footy despite his impending divorce

We also got the possible issue of taking all our blue seats out and putting red ones in. Not deffinate but highly possible.

Don't know who Sky gave MOM to - but for me he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

I'd say there is a behind closed doors issue with Givet, there must be after watching those two jokers at centre half. Hanley won pretty much zero headers against helguson, so much so that their manager actually told him to go against Hanley every time! Etuhu actually managed to sink to a new low for me tonight, he actually managed to play his backwards passes BEHIND our players!!!!! Don't get me started on Jason Lowe and Marcus Olsson!! Berg inherited a lot of problems I agree but I'm struggling to defend him when I can see pretty much no game plan week on week.

Don't know who Sky gave MOM to - but for me he was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch.

On his day he's by far our best player. He's deffinately got issues off the pitch but on it he's a great player to have. We finally have some quality on the bench as well and from what we can gather the owners are backing Malky in January to give us a bit more quality. Were still missing some decent players with injuries so fingers crossed as they say

On his day he's by far our best player. He's deffinately got issues off the pitch but on it he's a great player to have. We finally have some quality on the bench as well and from what we can gather the owners are backing Malky in January to give us a bit more quality. Were still missing some decent players with injuries so fingers crossed as they say

Thought Bellamy was marvellous, as he always was for us. Very impressed with Noone too. Great delivery for the first goal and a well taken goal himself, helped by Scott Danns general inability of course

A lot of people cutting Rhodes slack on here yet I'm far from convinced.

He invariably gets either muscled out of it or his touch lets him down with his back to goal and it's vital that he holds it in this system.

He has no pace to stretch a defence and if we do break from midfield seems to run away from the ball with his back to the ball rather than making an angle on the half turn. CKR, for all his faults, made good links between midfield and attack today, something I've rarely seen from Rhodes.

Granted, he can finish given the chances but I fail to see why we've shelled out 8 million for him.

ohh maybe the mental problems.

I would get Mahlangu and Bedoya from Helsingborg asap.

Yes great shout, Mahlungu looked a really good player when I saw him against Celtic in the Champions League.

He seemed more of an attacking midfielder so a new defensive midfield next to him would be great business.

Ross Barkley or Coquelin on loan would be good....Rani Khedira on loan, Sami's little brother.

Maybe Fabian Delph on loan as well.....Frimpong is at Charlton until January......Tom Carroll from Spurs maybe? Or will he be in-and-around the first team from now on?

At least Bellamy had some nice things to say about us in his post-match interview.

I thought we would win the game when it was 1-1 but yet again we cant defend for s##t!!!

Dann and Hanley were awful. Etuhu was afwul.

Lowe is decent.

Thought CKR was our best player and again we dont create chances for Rhodes again.

we need a leader at centre back and need midfielder with leadership qualities and energy in January.

I would play Givet and Henrique at centre back next week.

Archived