BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Cardiff City 7th December 2012

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There isn't anything we can do, but there comes a time when they will have to do something as they will not bank roll forever. Seems the debt is increasing, the team is pants, we aren't going up, attendances have nose dived, what is left in it for them? That's why their silence is unforgivable.

Something stinks! There must be a reason why 2 managers have failed to pick our better players. We are persisting with playing kean poor players throughout the team.

Can't see me attending for quite a while, falling out of love with the game in a major way, not just rovers but football in general

Real worry with the centre of midfield. Unless Dunn is fit, which he never is, I don"t think we have anyone who can do a job regularly in this division. Add that to the countless people who we alternate on the wing who can"t run with or cross the ball and the fact we seem to have 1 striker and you see why we are in trouble. That"s not to mention the fact that our best defender sits on the bench every week while we concede soft goal after soft goal.

For me we would need a centre back, two centre midfielders, two wingers and a striker to launch any kind of push up the league.

Something stinks! There must be a reason why 2 managers have failed to pick our better players. We are persisting with playing kean poor players throughout the team.

Can't see me attending for quite a while, falling out of love with the game in a major way, not just rovers but football in general

It's spreading to Hereford then !

Your immune system seems pretty strong as plenty of us have felt this way for quite some time.

Jeez this squad is good enough for top 2 granted. However come on, Bergs selections and tactics are mind puzzling, every game. With players like Vuckevic, Rochina, Givet and before he was injured Gomes, being placed on the bench (and especially at home in terms of the 3 attackers) then he has to take a massive share of the blame.

After today the team could be around 16th in the table. This team isn't that bad for goodness sake. Berg has made nil impact and seems another yes man, which is exactly what he said he wouldn't be.

It really isn't, the squad has no balance whatsoever between defence and attack and hasn't for the past two years. Relegation wasn't solely down to the manager, the players have to take a large amount of blame as well.

I can understand why Rochina doesn't start every week, he's either brilliant or rubbish. One could make an argument that if you played him every week that he would find that consistency but I am not sure this would be the case with him. He has to want to change and improve, on the evidence I have seen so far I don't think that is the case.

Vuckevic and Givet are a different matter. I think both should be playing every week, they are both better than some of the dross we are currently selecting ahead of them. The longer they don't play the more this conspiracy that it's down to financial reasons will gain traction.

Sadly that how lots of people are feeling, and it's not just because we're not winning games.

Unfortunately Sale Sharks have moved to a ridiculous ground if not I'd go there instead.

I have to admit Berg is beginning to draw a lot off parallels to Kean(ie. suspicious team selections, 1 dimensional tactics, BS post match interviews), I'm hoping these are just coincidences and Berg will have the guts to simply kick players out that aren't performing(without shebbys sticking his nose in) and he must demand 100% control of player comings and goings in January(and if he doesn't get it he should simply walk without letting his ego get in the way) .

Also in regard to Cardiff i really thought they where pretty average last night despite there league position(apart from Bellamy's moments of pure quality), we where just Awful in all areas(centre defence&centre mid beyond Awful,PATHETIC).

I've got to the point now where I hate half our fans. What went on in the concourse last night was embarrassing. If you read this u fat clown who was shouting at women, yes it was me that barged into you and I will happily rip your head off outside the ground.

I had similar experiences leaving the ground yesterday too. Not good.

Sale sharks ground is good - it's the getting in and out by car that's hard. May try public transport next time. However, sale sharks is an add on - it's not rovers and it's them I cae about. the problems on the pitch were evident last night, when from my seat i looked through the centre of the park and there wasn't a single rovers player to be seen. they were all standing around on the edges of the pitch waiting for someone else to do something while Cardiff were all over them and able to pick passes at will.

Last nights result and performance is just a continued reminder that the club from top to bottom is in a complete mess.

Venkys, Shaw, Agnew, Singh are all to blame. It would not make a jot of difference whoever had the managers job. Venkys, Shaw, Agnew, Singh would mess the job up for them.

I think even Kean had a better start to his managment than Berg has had.

Thats what I don't get, why are we playing hoofball again? Why are we not pressing like we were? We're seemingly getting worse, not better?!?!

You know what Oss, it's a sign if desperation I'm sure, Kean tried playing a bit of football them

Lumped it long, sounds like Henning is doing the same.

I've got to the point now where I hate half our fans. What went on in the concourse last night was embarrassing. If you read this u fat clown who was shouting at women, yes it was me that barged into you and I will happily rip your head off outside the ground.

What happened in the concourse last night?

You know what Oss, it's a sign if desperation I'm sure, Kean tried playing a bit of football them

Lumped it long, sounds like Henning is doing the same.

I think you're right pal, worrying that Berg is flapping already though! We were in that game for probably 10 minutes last night, Cardiff weren't even good but you look at the scoreline and think they must have been brilliant.

Mercer, I renewed the season tickets and continued to do the 300 mile round trip but there comes a stage where you ask if its all worth it. Maybe it took me longer than some but I've always thought we would turn the corner. I'm not blaming berg, he's got to be able to get a couple of players in. We don't need world beaters we just need solid pro's with heart, passion and desire. We have no character in that team, all rubber dinghy men!!

What happened in the concourse last night?

Lots of arguing at half time, as I say I heard Wild's name being mentioned quite a bit.

I witnessed a grown man mouthing off at a young girl, no idea what she is called but I've seen her a lot both home and away she's clearly a big fan. She was also stood with an older lady who I will presume was her mum. In 20 odd years I've never even come close to coming to blows with home fans but pricks like that wind me up something rotten.

Defensively atrocious. Going forward we looked quite dangerous in the second half. The problem is as soon as the opposition team puts pressure on us we concede.

Black had sorted the defense out, Berg has got it back to where it was under kean. 3 home defeats in a row and one win in 8 is awful. Performances are also now becoming awful after a few decent performances under berg. As much as I like Berg, I'm starting to have serious doubts. Things are getting worse rather than better.

+100%

I wonder if we can get a priest in to perform an exorcism on the club as it needs purging from top to bottom(Owners, Board, Staff, Players and sadly even a sizeable section of fans).

Defensively atrocious. Going forward we looked quite dangerous in the second half. The problem is as soon as the opposition team puts pressure on us we concede.

Black had sorted the defense out, Berg has got it back to where it was under kean. 3 home defeats in a row and one win in 8 is awful. Performances are also now becoming awful after a few decent performances under berg. As much as I like Berg, I'm starting to have serious doubts. Things are getting worse rather than better.

personally I don't think having a back 5 is 'sorting the defence' out, it was merely a stop gap, the real problem is simply the players are mostly crud and there isn't a single leader in the team(or even a senior player other than dunn that gives a toss about the club as a whole).

• Moderation Lead

Lots of arguing at half time, as I say I heard Wild's name being mentioned quite a bit.

I witnessed a grown man mouthing off at a young girl, no idea what she is called but I've seen her a lot both home and away she's clearly a big fan. She was also stood with an older lady who I will presume was her mum. In 20 odd years I've never even come close to coming to blows with home fans but pricks like that wind me up something rotten.

Jesus Christ, how very pathetic. There are some horrible keans about.

Givet in my opinion is by and away our best defender and a great leader on the pitch, why he isn't playing is simply baffling.

The club needs to answer this question, if he has health/fitness issues then fair enough, but to just leave our best defender(by a mile) on the bench with no explanation is just going to raise more suspicion.(also the absence of our classiest senior player Gomes is also dubious)

These are the kinds of things BRAG should be trying to get there pal Shebby to address.

Archived