BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could only say that Robinson would be the goalie and thats being very generous to him, Givet would be a centre half, and Vukcevic would play in the centre of midfield and thats because nobody else has proved themselves in this position, Martin Olsson id prefer to play further forward, as for the rest, well its a nightmare, as you could pick four players but they'd all play left wing or wide left of midfield.

I'll have to push you for an 11, JAL.

...and how many teams are filled with players that love their clubs?

Our biggest problem is that Berg has changed our approach a couple of times since he took charge.

ffs eddie you need to have some love of a club ,I'm not saying all out love (i know they are mercaniries) but you need to have feeling and some passion to be a sucess.We dont have any bar Dunn ,Robbo (passion) and Peds.

Blackpool have won 1 out of their last 6....2 out of their last 12....and 3 out of their last 15.

We've won 1 out of our last 8....and 3 out of our last 15 as well.

They've won 3 out of their 10 home games, conceding more goals at home (15) than Barnsley (13).

We're the 3rd highest away scorers in the division but have only won twice with both teams currently in the bottom four.

But we've only conceded 15 away which is the 5th lowest in the division.

I think first and foremost Rochina needs to come back in. It was only with his introduction that we resembled something of a side. He gave Murphy an outlet and also supplied some bullets for Rhodes.

Agreed. Very frustrating player to watch but he's always lookin' to get on the ball and his quality can be different class. I'm not sure it's something we can afford to shun at this stage. Vukcevic has to start, too. Berg has started just about every first-team midfielder in our squad except Simon. What's he got to do to get a game?

Watch yourselves tomorrow, probably aload of beer talk but spoke to a Pool fan in Lytham who reckons he's a 'mucker' Says theyre after making some headlines tomorrow. Cant see it happening myself, theyre not a patch on Bennys Mob.

No it isn't Eddie.

You can't expect to win when you keep changing the side and the approach. Even great players can't handle that. It's made even worse by the fact that a lot of these players haven't been here long and are totally unfamiliar with the roles that they are sometimes thrown into. If you change the side once every two weeks you end up relying solely on individual ability.

I'd play three up top.

Rhodes through the centre, with King just off to the left and Kazim-Richards just off to the right.

Perdersen, Etuhu, Lowe as the midfield three (This is assuming Murphy and Dunn are not passed fit)

Regular back four and Robbo. Henley and Olsson instructed to get forward.

Got to try something different.

I'd play three up top.

Rhodes through the centre, with King just off to the left and Kazim-Richards just off to the right.

Perdersen, Etuhu, Lowe as the midfield three (This is assuming Murphy and Dunn are not passed fit)

Robbo. instructed to get forward !!!

I'd play three up top.

And that midfield's something different !

Archived