BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

Nobody request links for streams of those channels please

Think this is ok though because its official , if not please delete. If you sign up for an account on bet365 and make a deposit (which you don't have to use as a bet ) they are carrying the game live on their live streams , think this is the 4th Rovers game they have shown this season

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Dropping Robinson is a big gamble, not one I would have taken no matter how poor Robinson's been.

It is risky but you have to show that if you aren't playing well then you won't keep your place no matter what

Sometimes dropping an out of form player is often beneficial in the long run.

Kean looked fine against Chelsea on the final day last season and Hartlepool fans rated him highly.....it's a gamble but not a massive one imo.

Bruno Ribeiro on the bench? Didn't he go back to Brazil for family reasons? Or was that just temporary? Or have I just imagined it?

Good to see Givet and Vukcevic starting.

Hope Kean has a good game today.

Dunn, Murphy, Gomes and Markus Olsson not even on the bench. The first 3 are injured, Is olsson 2 injured too?

Blackburn Rovers@OneRovers

Markus Olsson is ill, Fabio Nunes did his hamstring on Thursday. Murphy, Formica, Nuno Gomes didn't make it in time for this game.

• Backroom

On the other hand you have to pick your best team.

Robinson has had one good game all season and has looked suspect most of the time

Playing a young keeper will always be risky for a manager as mistakes will be highlighted

Dropping Robinson is a big gamble, not one I would have taken no matter how poor Robinson's been.

Agreed den but I like the other changes. Givet return is long overdue and I am looking forward to seeing if Simon is as good as I think he is. (On telly here).

Agreed den but I like the other changes. Givet return is long overdue and I am looking forward to seeing if Simon is as good as I think he is. (On telly here).

Givet should never have been out of the side Tony. Simon - well it wont be easy here, but we should get some idea whether he's got anything at all to offer.

Biggest mistake we made was selling Bunn and keeping Robbo. Bunn now doing a good job covering for Ruddy in a decent Norwich side in the Premiership. Robbo has been a good servant for us and an all round good bloke but he now cannot save a shot from distance for the life of him. Along with others in the side it's time to replace him in January.

Givet should never have been out of the side Tony. Simon - well it wont be easy here, but we should get some idea whether he's got anything at all to offer.

Givet has been injured hasn't he?

Interesting team selection.

Robbo, I like the guy, but by all accounts has been poor all season. Wouldn't be gutted if he goes but putting in an unproven keeper instead is a pretty big risk. Not sure, poor as robbo has apparently been whether this really is a great move as doubt that Kean is better.

As for Simon and Givet in - good! Fantastic to see them both in the starting line up.

Blackpool FC@BFC1887

Team: Gilks, Broadfoot, Baptiste, Cathcart, Harris, Angel, Osbourne, Gomes, Ince, Delfouneso, Thomas

No Matty Phillips which is good...miust be injured because he isn't on the bench.

Kirk Broadfoot hahahaha......if King plays as well as he apparently did against Burnley, our chances of a win are looking good.

Delfouneso, the stiker on loan from Villa, is quite a handy player though....quite fast if I recall as well.

Formica - where is he?

Injured or ill apparently.

Isn't Sendomierski better than Kean?

He had quite a nasty head injury so he might not have fully recovered.

Archived