SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is so worrying

The signs aren't good at all on the manager front and promotion is looking a million miles away

It's a shame, we all wanted things to work for Berg (although I wonder about a few on here) but I just can't see it. The big question is, will he walk if this dreadful form continues? His reputation as a legend here will be severely tarnished if not.

never gona score, gone backwards this half.

Can we have a manager please...

I echo that. A manager, a team and get rid of those thick tossers who call themselves the owners of Blackburn Rovers football club.

And while you're at it, a rocket up the arses of Jerome Anderson, Steve Kean, the Trust and the rest of that dickheads who began the demise of our club.

Shebby out!

Truly shocking, 2-0 can it get any worse being a Rovers fan ?

Write this season off now, we are being run into the ground by small time teams who are prepared to fight with pride and passion in a shirt. Unfortunately Rovers have not got a single player who is playing with any pride. The 11 that are sent out have no direction, no back up plans and no idea as to play basic football.

I am afraid that IMO Berg is not the man to bring success to Ewood and htat is even if he manages to bring in a new back room team.

I cant wait to hear the excuses rolled out after this game.

Archived