BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have to say I have absolutely no confidence in Berg. He seems to have no idea at all about how to change the game.

I mean this is crazy. No one in midfiled is willing to drop and take a pass. Dunn is on the bench. He can do that. Instead we bring on Rochina, which is fine, but does not address the main issue which is that our pattern of play is Dann hoofing it up.

And Bpool have 2.

Personally I would sack Berg. He's clueless.

Really need to play a formation with not as much width at the moment as in CM we are getting crucified every game

Etuhu looks so slow and never gets to the ball first I would rather see Raheem Hanley in the team instead but more likely Dunny or anyone to be honest

Need to play something more like

GK

RB CB CB LB

DM

CM CM

AM

ST ST

WELL WE COULD PLAY ANOTHER TEN YERAS AND NEVER SCORE. IF YOU HAVE A MIDFIELD THAT CANNOT PASS OR TACKLE, THYEN YOU GET WGAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY WHAT A MESS WE ARE GETTING WORSE NOT BETTER, ROLL ON JAN AND GET THIS TEAN CHANGED

An old-school manager would've whipped these players into shape. Berg just stands on the touchline completely stolid. Then again, an old-school manager wouldn't have an Malaysian TV pundit dictating tactics to him, would he?

• Backroom

I don't understand people saying how we'll still finish comfortably above the drop zone this season. Really? Henning has won 1 in 9. We must be bottom of the form table. Would it really surprise you to see us get embroiled in a dogfight if this continues?

It's a matter of time. This team has no heart whatsoever and the manager is so out of his depth it's embarrassing.

Archived