BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Henley gettin bullied by delphonso. Weak defender. King not helping.

Yup, looking vulnerable down that right-hand side.

Cheap booking for King, as well. Yet the ref didn't book the Pool player for two cynical fouls in a row?

Vukcevic is our stand out player IMO. Shows real class and composure on the ball.

Unlucky to be 1 down. Definitely against the run of play. We were playing very well up until the goal but after conceding it took us a while to settle back into the way we were playing. There are definitely goals for us to have against this Blackpool team but we need more players pushing on and supporting Rhodes. We also need a creative spark in the middle of the park so I would be tempted to let Dunny have a run and see what he can do. Alternatively get Rochina on for King and push Kazim out wide... Actually I would do both! We are crying out for creativity!

Unlucky to be 1 down.

I'm not sure it's anything to do with luck. Defending like that is just lack of concentration along with ball watching from Dann. A centre half has to look what's happening behind him, he can't just stand there markig nobody.

off the post via a miss hit shot though

It looked like that at first but the replays showed he didn't really miss hit it....plus he certainly directed it towards that corner.

Pitch is awful, no wonder we're going long towards Kazim who I've been impressed with.

Rhodes should have scored and I wonder why he didn't cut across their defender and go with his right as opposed to his left.

Their defensive mid, Osbourne, should be on at least a booking.

Ince looking dangerous, King shirking his defensive duties, Etuhu pointless.

I'd bring Dunn on for Etuhu after 10-15 mins.

Watching live. Rovers are the better team. Blackpool scored from their first attack…….sigh!

Simon showing good work-rate and occasional touches of class. Lowe is getting in a good shift………………more effective than usual too. Kean has been solid so far. I just don’t rate King………….replace him with Rochina. Oh for the days when Samba prowled the box and crosses didn’t make me cringe in fear!

I’m still confident we can win this but we are still lumping it forward too often.

Archived