SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackpool vs Rovers

cn174

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Givet at fault for both of the goals.

so much for him being the best defender at rovers.

Yep, I was thinking the same.

Bound to be a bit rusty but expect a hell of a lot more from him.

I've been right behind Berg and convinced he will turn things around but this game is a turning point for me. We are absolute dog kean and finishing outside the bottom three will be an achievement this season.

We have a raft of players that think they're Prem standard but they're nothing of the sort. They're average – even at Championship level.

Doesnt matter what it sounds like, the whole sorry episode is a total sham, its diabolical and there really is no excuses for it.

I am as angry as the next fan but this totally shows why fans have been turned off. There is nothing positive - other than I know we are POSITIVLEY kean - about BRFC anymore. I am so stunned at how SS and his merry band of muppets have taken us so far down that we see us scrape a draw at Burnley and lose the games we have without any fight, pride or passion.

As RH would say Its a disgrace.

You can't play a 4-4-2 without a central midfielder able to pass the ball. Doesn't need to be a Tugay, but you need at least something there, to prevent our only strategy being knocking it around the back four for a while before Scott Dann hoofs it. And the merits of playing two defensive midfielders in a 4-4-2 kind of goes out the window when neither one can really defend...

At least when Rochina came in and dropped deep to pick up the ball we started looking slightly more dangerous. Didn't really connect with many of the passes, but at least we were finally creating something.

Just atrocious. Got to feel for Jake Kean. Clearly being used as either a motivational or disciplinary tactic against Paul Robinson. The lad should be being nurtured into the first team squad, instead he's been thrown into a team bereft of confidence playing away on a horrific run of form. Aside from that shocker he had with the backpass from Dann, I thought he's looked about as good as you could expect a novice goalkeeper to do in the circumstances.

It's hardly surprising that these teams are beating us. Some of our squad will be earning upwards of 10 even 20 times the amount they earn. If ever there's an incentive to make your opposition look bad, unjustifiably high wages has to be one of them. It's just a shame that we are so woeful that they don't really have to try much.

I think this might really be the way this season goes. Down and down.

I don't think berg is the problem, its going to take time to repair the damage 2 years of kean has done

He's very much part of the problem but you have to blame the people who gave him the job. Especially the one who vetoed moves for more experienced managers to chase his dream of finding "the new Mourinho".

I guess Brighton would be our best chance, being the home game.

But the longer this sort of crap goes on, the more confidence will ebb away. There's already a lack of desire and rock-bottom morale. It seems we will finish 15th today. We're sinking fast, the whole club's rotten, and there's no-one there with the nous or wherewithal to sort it out.

We're absolutely shafted. And to think two ir three weeks ago some people were insisting we could finish in the top two! What a sick joke.

How anyone can think Lowe is an attractive central midfielder needs a dose of reality. He is kean kean and kean and is the worst of a diabolical midfield.

Etuhu is worse - way, way worse. I don't think I've ever seen him play well. Let alone in a Rovers shirt.

(Just saw El Tombro's similar post.)

He's very much part of the problem but you have to blame the people who gave him the job. Especially the one who vetoed moves for more experienced managers to chase his dream of finding "the new Mourinho".

Berg's starting to make dodgy selections. But.. Main problem, as it has been all season, is the players arent good enough. particularly our defence and midfield (from a pressing and defensive point of view).

Had a ticket and coach ticket for today, but didnt bother. Watching it.. I made the right choice.

I don't think berg is the problem, its going to take time to repair the damage 2 years of kean has done

I don't know why you think he will be the solution.

The lack of subs today, when even the most rudimentary tactician could see the issues with our play, was utterly criminal. I mean it was clear Dunn should make an appearence from the 30th minute. We needed someone who can pass the ball.

I don't know why you think he will be the solution.

The lack of subs today, when even the most rudimentary tactician could see the issues with our play, was utterly criminal. I mean it was clear Dunn should make an appearence from the 30th minute. We needed someone who can pass the ball.

Exactly.

The team is poor but when we are playing badly and the manager does nothing to change things, it's his fault.

The whole point of a manager is to get the best out of the players you've got. Do you honestly believe that this is the best these players can perform to? I certainly don't.

We've all seen more than enough of our squad. Ive yet to see them play to their best.. under any manager. 3 of our back 4 got us relegated last season. Etuhu is a fraud of a footballer (as i said when he signed).

I dont think it has anything to do with being motivated or set up tactically by the manager. The players are poor and rank rotten (save for a couple).

It's clear to me Berg was/is not the answer...

All depends on the question. If it's available, cheap. just happy to be offered work and won't rock a boat then he's very much the answer.

If the question is about hair then he isn't the answer. As he's clearly bald.

Archived