BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FF Thread

Unfortunately yes it was. Paul Agnew fell ill yesterday afternoon, Derek Shaw was unavailable and Shebby Singh is out of the country. We are hoping to have a date pencilled in for next week.

Needless to say given recent events it was hardly ideal, however if somebody goes home from work due to illness, you cannot realistically expect them to attend an 'out of hours' meeting that evening - can you?

The timing of his illness is obviously an unfortunate coincidence...

I hope that my cynicism in expecting another excuse next week is misplaced. Some awkward questions to be faced. Good luck!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

The timing of his illness is obviously an unfortunate coincidence...

I hope that my cynicism in expecting another excuse next week is misplaced. Some awkward questions to be faced. Good luck!

Like he'd answer them anyway, he'd just toe the party line and spout yet more BS about trying to improve the situation, whilst being the root cause.

What a complete and utter cock knocker that man is.

Paul Agnew fell ill yesterday afternoon, Derek Shaw was unavailable and Shebby Singh is out of the country.

How ironic! That is a situation which would surely have served the club much better over the past 12 months.

btw Given the current debacle all I can say is.... ill my arse!

I'd rather go on holiday with dyche than engage in dialogue with the slimy turd. If ff give it yes sir 3 vags full and blow smoke up his arse then you will be as bad as him . He needs a full blown grilling and it needs camming. Anything else and your letting the people of Blackburn down .

Unfortunately yes it was. Paul Agnew fell ill yesterday afternoon, Derek Shaw was unavailable and Shebby Singh is out of the country. We are hoping to have a date pencilled in for next week.

Needless to say given recent events it was hardly ideal, however if somebody goes home from work due to illness, you cannot realistically expect them to attend an 'out of hours' meeting that evening - can you?

"Unavailable"!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the direct link to them http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rk9o6c

Do you think we should call Agnew Mr Blackburn Rovers from now on?, what a star, I've got the feeling we are in safe hands after reading more of his fluffy unicorn views , an absolute honest diamond ..

Starting a paypal fund to get money to erect a statue in his honour at Ewood, who's in?

497150300_0f6a6e848e_z.jpg

Gut feeling or did someone tell him.

Do you mean, did anybody bang their fist on the table and shout "Oi Agnew, you know that everybody thinks you're a ****" (insert your own 4 letter nicety)? The answer to that would be, no, nobody did...

Unsurprising responses from PA. Jam tomorrow.

Funny how he acknowledges that FFP will cause us problems yet the club is "fundamentally strong with a positive future".

We are going to be struggling to afford wages and be compliant with FFP by the sounds of things. What are we going to do about it?

Also, whilst I have respect for those who have the stomach to be in the company of our current board, are there ever any follow up questions which try to cut through the politics of his answers.

It all just seems a bit to easy for him to provide party line answers.

Do you mean, did anybody bang their fist on the table and shout "Oi Agnew, you know that everybody thinks you're a ****" (insert your own 4 letter nicety)? The answer to that would be, no, nobody did...

All cozy then .. I wouldn't have been bashful .

Unsurprising responses from PA. Jam tomorrow.

Funny how he acknowledges that FFP will cause us problems yet the club is "fundamentally strong with a positive future".

We are going to be struggling to afford wages and be compliant with FFP by the sounds of things. What are we going to do about it?

Also, whilst I have respect for those who have the stomach to be in the company of our current board, are there ever any follow up questions which try to cut through the politics of his answers.

It all just seems a bit to easy for him to provide party line answers.

We all need to 'move on' Stuart

Could the FF ask for clarification on the clubs financial situation, have parachute payments been brought forward in order to pay Berg, and how does that leave us set for the future regarding other unsettled bills and running costs i.e. will this be levied on the club as debts, will we have to sell assets to trade evenly, or will Venkys ensure the club remains debt-free.

Anyone raise this?

Cannot be arsed to read the minutes. The FF should organise the meeting next time and then boycott it, with everyone staying away.

Leave the incompetents in no doubt about your true feelings. Stop messing with them and giving them credibility.

Cannot be arsed to read the minutes. The FF should organise the meeting next time and then boycott it, with everyone staying away.

Leave the incompetents in no doubt about your true feelings. Stop messing with them and giving them credibility.

Yup , what he said .

Will they do it ? Nope

Archived