BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still not really independent though are they?

Although I wish they were, then we wouldn't have to fork out the bill for their free education.

And we wouldn't get their North Sea tax revenues.

:wstu:

Next.

Or the non Tory votes.

if they really want independance rebuild Hadrians wall, make them apply for visas and ban haggis,

bloody noisy neighbours

Not read any comments , been busy as . The first half was one of the most lazy pathetic showings I've ever seen . Second half a lot better . CKR won us the game by getting under the Ipswich skin. Happy with win but promotion would see us humiliated beyond belief .

The only thing is we would get a £100m next season for being humiliated so hopefully we would get better players .

Still not really independent though are they?

Although I wish they were, then we wouldn't have to fork out the bill for their free education.

I can't believe how stupid it all is. Wanting to go backwards hundreds of years.

I bet the rest of Europe (especially those in the G8) would be made up if we split up.

As for the Samba comments...well, I would be very happy to see Samba and Hoilett relegated. Say what you want about the poor ownership and management, but both players jumped ship and nothing would please me more than if we could pass them on their way down.

It appears to me that Samba has a very strong character. We saw it on the pitch often enough and I assume Kean saw plenty of it off the field and thats why it all went Pete Tong. I for one do not wish him any ill. Plenty more soft targets over the past two years for your irrationallity to have a pop at eddie.

It appears to me that Samba has a very strong character. We saw it on the pitch often enough and I assume Kean saw plenty of it off the field and thats why it all went Pete Tong. I for one do not wish him any ill. Plenty more soft targets over the past two years for your irrationallity to have a pop at eddie.

Agree, if Eddie is angry at Samba, I would hate to the think the level of anger he has for a host of others!

The Samba debate has reared it's head again? The debate about a player who had a dummy spit (probably agent inspired) every single transfer, before anybody had even heard of Venkys? The same player whose burning desire for glory and integrity took him to the war torn Caucuses where racism is rife?

The petro dollars had nothing to do with it, Samba was a folk hero standing up for his principles and the club's supporters :lol:

Samba is a professional alright, very much the modern day professional. If Rovers can wave at him and Hoilett on the way past come May what a fabulous bonus that would be.

Of course he is. They all are. Tell me chris h do you think Jordan Rhodes has been a secret rovers fan all his life and do you think thats why he binned of Huddersfield the minute he got a better offer?

He did like a pay rise didn't he, you're spot on Chris.

Hardly spectacular insight that is it Gav? Every fecker on the planet likes a pay rise.

Excellent post. And just to add Samba nearly left whilst he was on trial because he was lonely and it was cold. He cried to his agent who gave him some good advice. He is a footballing mercenary who eventually bit the hand that fed him. And Mark my words he will do exactly the same to his new employer's. In fact I would be surprised if he hasn't got an escape clause in his contract.

29 years old and at the start of a contract worth 100k pw!!!! Why on earth would he want one? :huh:

Any relegation escape clause would surely have been inserted by QPR wouldn't it? Rather suprised at you there abitro.

:rolleyes:

You should have gone to Specsavers.

I have changed my view. With the replay at the ground yesterday from behind the net everybody around us was laughing at him running off and celebrating as the ball didn't appear to reach him. Quite a few 'cheeky get!'s were shouted haha. I guess it's all on the angle and I really hope he gets it.

Just as it did when Owen Oyston took £11m out of Blackpool FC recently. I wouldn't have believed these things happened, until I was pointed towards the happenings at Blackpool. How would we know if Venky's did the same?

http://www.twohundredpercent.net/?p=17764

I don't blame them one bit. They bought Blackpool when they were on the breadline and in a decrepit old Bloomfield Road and have improved it out of all recognition. Like squirrels storing nuts for the winter if owners can't take some money out of a club when it is in the Prem they will have absolutely no chance when they are out of it.

LETS ENJOY WINNING....

Well said.

And we wouldn't get their North Sea tax revenues.

:wstu:

Next.

And you.

Or the non Tory votes.

And you again.

I understand all the negativity, don't get me wrong, but is starts to become tedious when positive things happen and people come out with things like "we'd just get humiliated in the prem", because there's no such thing as a summer transfer window, or "yea well enjoy it while it lasts".

If you don't want to feel positive, that's fine, just don't try and make others feel negative.

As for Samba, I would wish him well, like I did when he was in Russia, but I want QPR down so I don't this season.

29 years old and at the start of a contract worth 100k pw!!!! Why on earth would he want one? :huh:

Any relegation escape clause would surely have been inserted by QPR wouldn't it? Rather suprised at you there abitro.

I think think they would have been foolish not to try and have one inserted but from what I hear there isn't a clause as Samba's advisors were aware of Rangers desperation and called the shots. The same applies to Remy.

Well said.

And you.

And you again.

I understand all the negativity, don't get me wrong, but is starts to become tedious when positive things happen and people come out with things like "we'd just get humiliated in the prem", because there's no such thing as a summer transfer window, or "yea well enjoy it while it lasts".

If you don't want to feel positive, that's fine, just don't try and make others feel negative.

As for Samba, I would wish him well, like I did when he was in Russia, but I want QPR down so I don't this season.

So the venkys are doing a good job now ?

• Backroom

So the venkys are doing a good job now ?

None of the posts he referred to mention venkys, let alone his own post. Where did that come from?

We've won a few on the bounce, 3 clean sheets and players put the effort in. That = positive steps and how you can squeeze venkys into it (again) is beyond me. Worse than me and BRAG :P

None of the posts he referred to mention venkys, let alone his own post. Where did that come from?

We've won a few on the bounce, 3 clean sheets and players put the effort in. That = positive steps and how you can squeeze venkys into it (again) is beyond me. Worse than me and BRAG :P

I don't think there's any squeezing about it, they are always there. Lurking.

As is the next bit of bad news. Haven't you noticed how bipolar this place is? We can go from short periods of joy to wails of anguish, to anger. In the space of a few hours.

The next Venky-related madness is usually only around the corner.

But it does beg the question. If they continue to behave and we continue to do well on the pitch, will people forgive them?

As is the next bit of bad news. Haven't you noticed how bipolar this place is? We can go from short periods of joy to wails of anguish, to anger. In the space of a few hours.

But it does beg the question. If they continue to behave and we continue to do well on the pitch, will people forgive them?

Stretching back til the start of last season, I always thought that Venkys could be partially rehabilitated in the eyes of the fans. Unlike Kean, who obviously would never be accepted, it's reletively easy for owners to stay in the background if they want to, and if things are going well on the pitch.

They'll never be popular, nor should they be, but they can be tolerated for a while if Rovers keep winning and crucially they stop doing things that are so plainly daft.

All of this is probably academic though as it's a matter of time until they do something else mental.

I understand some will never forgive but until someones proves they are criminal rather than just incompetent I will always leave the door open for forgiveness. They have a long way to though. Appointing a normal manager in Appleton and sidelining Shebby has been a start.

if they really want independance rebuild Hadrians wall, make them apply for visas and ban haggis,

bloody noisy neighbours

And they can have the oil revenue if they repay the cost of extracting it.

Stretching back til the start of last season, I always thought that Venkys could be partially rehabilitated in the eyes of the fans. Unlike Kean, who obviously would never be accepted, it's reletively easy for owners to stay in the background if they want to, and if things are going well on the pitch.

They'll never be popular, nor should they be, but they can be tolerated for a while if Rovers keep winning and crucially they stop doing things that are so plainly daft.

All of this is probably academic though as it's a matter of time until they do something else mental.

The State Arrival in the Rhaja Royces didn't help their cause.

PS. Anybody got a slow-mo of the goal?

Archived