BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal in the 5th Round of the Cup *PLEASE DONT ASK FOR STREAMING LINKS!*

m1st

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just watched it on delay. Unbelievable. Wasnt quite the dream i posted yesterday, cos Bentley didnt score. Nerves of Steel and defence of steel. Sir Appleton you have created a memorable life moment . Far cry from the Shebby infested early season. Gotta respect those boys who flew to India and chose the manager in spite of.

Incredible result, can't believe Rovers pulled that off. Had a tiny feeling at half time we might get a goal, never realistically thought it would happen though! Just brilliant, simply brilliant effort from the team.

Michael Appleton is impressing me immensely at the moment, long may it continue. Also surreal to see Bentley in the team again, hope he does he business for us and we get him back permanently.

Amazing feeling, can't wait to see the highlights later.

Outstanding effort and result, it's simply amazing what Appleton has managed to do with this team in such a short time.

This makes for some entertaining reading, by the way:

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24127&start=390

Sweet!! Thanks for providing that link, L C.

I have a grin which will require surgical removal! I just need my lottery ticket to come up tonight!!

Anyone else not feel we are in a snowballing momentum? Because I do. Onward and upwards

The very word I used in my Preview both of this game and of the Hull City game. Not claiming any of the credit, though, you understand! ^_^

I was staggered to see that the BBC Sport website gave us as much as 46% Possession. Radio 5 made it sound as though we were really under the cosh for virtually all the game - I thought the possession stats would be something like 60 - 40.

gallery_1768_2_6981.jpg

IF YOUR APPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS (CLAP, CLAP)

IF YOUR APPY AND YOU KNOW IT, IF YOUR APPY AND YOU REALLY WANT TO SHOW IT

appologies to ABBEY

:D

I know I've posted a lot on this thread in the last few minutes but the last time I remember feeling this chuffed was 38 years and 2 days ago [Rovers 5, Plymouth Argyle 2]!!

Yes indeed. That too was the start of something big.

Outstanding effort and result, it's simply amazing what Appleton has managed to do with this team in such a short time.

This makes for some entertaining reading, by the way:

http://www.goonersworld.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24127&start=390

Amazing.

Some of these are priceless.

"f**k off. Sack the lot of them. We just let David Bentley beat us on our own ground" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Norbert

Well 606 and Talksport will be full of whinging Arsenal fans. Some of them may actually have a go at their own team instead of the usual bitching about how 'dirty' our team is. They really need to get rid of Wenger and get someone with new ideas in.

I know I've posted a lot on this thread in the last few minutes but the last time I remember feeling this chuffed was 38 years and 2 days ago [Rovers 5, Plymouth Argyle 2]!!

My uncle always raves about that unless by coincidence its a different 5-2. I wasn't even born but heard it that many times. 3rd div 1st vs 2nd (us) went 2-0 down at home, got it back to 2-1, missed a pen, then in 2nd half ick something scored 2 and we were "sensational". I do glaze over when he starts but means a lot to him anyway.

Archived