BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] steve kean.....

levi

• Backroom

I'm aware that being a pundit is not exactly the most demanding of jobs. If Paul Merson can do it, anyone can.

However, surely Steve Kean fails on the most basic requirement of being a pundit. You have to be able to analyse a match correctly. You have to know roughly who has been better, why they've been better, and what can be improved from either team. Even total dolts like Shearer (barely) fulfil this basic requirement, but what has Steve Kean shown at any point in his life to suggest he's capable of this? Literally every interview he ever did as our manager appeared to be conducted after Kean had ingested a concoction of hallucinogenic drugs. His analysis of all our our games was wrong on every level, to the point where even if he was in a neutral position as a commentator I wouldn't trust him to get anything right.

I see he's still licking his lips, and in the brief 20 seconds I watched his analysis I observe he's still talking total nonsense. Good move Sky, finding a dumber pundit than Jamie Redknapp is an outstanding achievement.

Out of work managers like to be seen so they aren't forgotten when a new job comes on the market. Given his massive failure at Rovers the very best he can hope for is a coaching job and even that would probably done with reticence. Personally I think he has made himself unemployable. I wonder who got him the gig on SSN - his erstwhile agent perhaps?

Jesus. Just seen coco. Couldn't believe my eyes. Fortunately they were just saying goodbye so was spared the verbal diarrhoea over however long he's been on. He's enjoying his time off and been all over the world watching managers, coaches and how teams work. He's sure he'll get back into the game very soon...

How deep is the barrel sky sports are scraping to come out with his name.

Completely unsurprised that this @#/? has resurfaced in his natural habitat - the cesspool that is Sky Sports. Quite what makes Steve Kean qualified to opine on anything besides the weather is beyond me.

Don't, he would @#/? that up as well

Don't, he would @#/? that up as well

"...and unfortunately these series of hurricanes will hit the entire UK tomorrow, they will bring untold misery and destruction and wipe out hundreds of thousands of people, there is no escape. *Licks lips and issues trademark sh1t eating grin* Still... lets take the positives and move on. See you tomorrow, if you're lucky. Goodnight."

He looked very well actually. Red nose gone. Obviously drinking without football is a big plus for his health. Mind you, seeing him accidentally made me go for the cider. Damn you Sky (had worse things to say but you never if the man in black has lawyers present). Sky have shown their lack of integrity and dignity today. Murdock (sorry Anderson). Now I'm banned but the UK is a worse place for welcomig that man (?) back. Good luck Britain

Archived