BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Burnley game. [H] 17th March.

m1st

Pedersen should be pulling pints in the BBE after Wednesdays performance but he would prob miss the cup as I lost count at how many passes of his went astray. Shocking. Im hoping two negatives make a positive for Sunday, both teams playing dog muck might make for an entertaining open match that we hoepfully win

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right. Score time.

Unsurprisingly give the lack of quality (even if they were all fit) and form deserving of dismissal I cannot see a win. 0-1 is most likely but if we are lucky we may scrape a 0-0 draw.

Though at the back of my mind, knawing away, I have the same feeling of impending doom that I had before the 'supposed' Peterborough 'home banker'.......it involves us again being 0-3 down at half time. I'm trying to suppress it.

Either way the manager will come out with his land of the fairies comments that some seem to lap up

Rovers to sign a right back today according to Cryer. Also, Bentley, Campbell to miss out; Forrester and O'sullivan join injury list; Marcus Olsson and King to be assessed. Are our players made of glass or something?! How on earth can they be injured so much!

Rovers to sign a right back today according to Cryer. Also, Bentley, Campbell to miss out; Forrester and O'sullivan join injury list; Marcus Olsson and King to be assessed. Are our players made of glass or something?! How on earth can they be injured so much!

Injuries are down to the training methods, under Hughes and even Allardyce we hardly had lots of injuries this is down to the backroom team analysing players in training with the aid of software aswell as experience. This lot, I imagine, do not use these same methods but are probably more like Ince's training methods like back in the 60's so our players are getting silly little injuries that can be avoided with the correct training methods.

Score prediction for Sunday (my dream would be to be 0-3 at half time and remain like that until the final 10 mins where we end up going on to win 4-3, so Burnley get all their songs out at us slating us then we have the last laugh) but in reality it will be a hard fought 0-0 or 1-1

“Sometimes where the fans might want the ball to go forward quicker, we have to be brave and patient and get the ball into wide areas before we get the ball into the box'

Wowzers, so its the fans' fault we've been playing hoof-ball.

Maybe the injuries relate to the non existant pre-season work under the weegie illigitimate. If the core fitness is not there to begin with maybe MA's attempt to beast them has resulted in the spate of pulls / strains etc.

Its very much like politics...

The previous manager (Kean the kean) was so inept on every level that his incompetence is still being felt by the current manager. The more sound minded of us realise thats its going to take time to rid the club of that keans incompetence, the rest think its all Appletons fault.

We'll be having a similar conversation in "I can't belive its not football" after the next general election, mark my words.

Its very much like politics... [/size]

The previous manager (Kean the kean) was so inept on every level that his incompetence is still being felt by the current manager. The more sound minded of us realise thats its going to take time to rid the club of that keans incompetence, the rest think its all Appletons fault.[/size]

[/size]

We'll be having a similar conversation in "I can't belive its not football" after the next general election, mark my words.[/size]

In neither of those camps - We are still suffering from Kean's legacy but keep expecting inexperienced managers to clear up his mess and turn things around.

The managers are the symptom, Venky's are the disease.

Maybe the injuries relate to the non existant pre-season work under the weegie illigitimate. If the core fitness is not there to begin with maybe MA's attempt to beast them has resulted in the spate of pulls / strains etc.

I agree - but with all the sports science surely they can see the signs ? If they know they aren't 100% fit - then adjust the training accordingly.

My starting team:

Kean

Lowe, Dann, Hanley, Martin Olsson

Josh King, David Jones, David Dunn, Cameron Stewart

Leon Best, Jordan Rhodes

If King and Stewart use their pace in this game it will do us alot of good. All about staying in the division now. Build for next season.

2-0 Win

Best and Dunn to score.

Its very much like politics...

The previous manager (Kean the kean) was so inept on every level that his incompetence is still being felt by the current manager. The more sound minded of us realise thats its going to take time to rid the club of that keans incompetence, the rest think its all Appletons fault.

We'll be having a similar conversation in "I can't belive its not football" after the next general election, mark my words.

Similarly to politics you can inherit a mess and balls up trying to fix it.

The players weren't fit, so by trying to get them fit they get injured? Don't talk crap; that just means that the methods used to get them fit are wrong.

Archived