BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Watford v. Blackburn Rovers preview

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very poor game.....Rhodes and Best both look fat and lazy with King and Dunn....they can do alot better....

If we just could speed it up a bit......Watford isn't looking like a Premier League side by miles....

Shocking game...

Best and Rhodes as a partnership really does nothing. They play like they have never met, never do anything to complement each other during the small amount of time we have the ball up that end.

Our £11 million strike force!

Best and Rhodes as a partnership really does nothing. They play like they have never met, never do anything to complement each other during the small amount of time we have the ball up that end.

Which is why I was suprised that Goodwillie didn't get a start, he hasn't done much in his time here but he looked a million miles better than what Best did when he came on v Huddersfield

What a dreary half. We defended well and look quite well organised but there is nothing there going forward. I think when you watch Rovers going forward these days there is no teamwork at all. Either someone beats a couple of men or nothing happens cos there is never anyone to pass to. King and Best are taking it in turns to give it away and Jones just smacks it forward when he gets a chance to get us going.

Even 1st half. If any goal is going to come it will be Watford though. They have the whole left side to themselves and its all because king has no desire to track back. When he does get the ball he never passes and just runs the touch line till he loses it.

Think we have gone there for the point but Watford haven't really tried to attack us. Best and Rhodes have been anonymous.

It's a shame Fabio Nunes isn't on the bench, we could do with a natural winger in the side (and no I don't really care that Nunes hasn't played well in the reserves, players can play bad in the reserves but good in the first team and vice versa).

Goodwillie on for Best 2nd half.....hopefully I mean.

No changes for either side.

Archived