• Steve Kean
    • Eric Black
    • Henning Berg
    • Gary Bowyer
    • Michael Appleton
    • None of the above
  3. 3. Goal of the Season

• Dunn's undeserved, injury time, blatantly offside scuff against Burnley
    • Not Dunn's undeserved, injury time, blatantly offside scuff against Burnley

• Backroom

I feel this may be a forgone conclusion and it may be two weeks earlier than usual but time for the BRFCS player of the season award

Vote away

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I can add any more to the poll as requested but avoided a comedy option or a none of the above as it can distort things :)

Jordan Rhodes because without him we would be screwed. Simple as that. Kean Hanley and Dann have put in some top performances too, minus a couple of bad ones for Dann and Hanley. Not saying he's a contender for player of the season because he isn't but since returning for his second spell Todd Kane has looked a good little player.

Dann must be some sort of sick joke saxo1man30 let me take you back you do know this is the same Dann who gifted charlton a goal at the valley because of a woefully short headed back pass or maybe the time at Blackpool from an easy diagonal how he hit the post almost gifting them a classic OG with Jake kean in goal or have you forgotten the time at Blackpool when a corner came in & Dann went missing gifting them a goal. Just because he has been made captain does not make him the new Messi. He has been far too inconsistent this season.

In the absence of a Danny Murphy option, that does not allow me the opportunity of following in Rovers tradition of the player of the season exiting stage left with said trophy, my vote will be for the only player that has successfully completed his role. I.e. a striker (JR)scores goals.

Goal of the season...the very best moment at Ewood Park for quite a few years. How so very sad, that an injury time equaliser at home to Burnley is the best it's been for quite some while.

Archived