BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall is very similar type of player to Bentley. good crosser of the ball, got skills and good at set pieces.

I couldn't get a toss who his agent is. why does this matter now??? This is Bowyer signing IMO.

Every signing matters chaddy ?

Who's his agent.

Hope there are plans to get rid of 2 from Olsson, Morris & Nunes... Preferably the first 2 or last 2. I think Olsson can do a job as back up, Nunes has potential and is young, sadly I don't see anything in Josh Morris.

So nixon says we need to sell rhodes to settle a payment with hudders. Yet agree a fee of £1 mill for a player. jog on nixon

Let's see if he signs first.

Whilst there will never be 100% trust (or probably even 50%+) while Venkys are here, it's fast becoming a catchphrase of JAL's when we are linked with any player.

I think he does it to annoy the chief cheerleader on here, and it's working, keep it up jal :lol

I remember seeing Marshall play a few times when he was on loan at Northampton.

Was a very tricky and talented winger. Was able to deliver a quality ball and had great energy about him.

However, this was obviously a few years ago and he was clearly trying to make a name for himself in league football.

Don't know what's happened for him to have fallen out of favour at Leicester, so a new start could be just what he needs.

Can't help thinking that a million quid seems a lot of wonga for someone that's on the fringes of the Leicester first team...

I think he does it to annoy the chief cheerleader on here, and it's working, keep it up jal :lol

If we where top of the league, doing well, season after season, it would be the last thing i'd be thinking about. But as we are struggling season after season losing loads of money surely the fans need to know who's behind what and not just think like chaddy that its the manager of the moment.

Doubt we paying 1 mill for him. Perhaps counting appearances and (ahem) promotion.

Noticed he's not in the squad tonight. To be honest he sounds like our Rochina. Talented but needs direction.

Archived