BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has marshall signed yet? people are getting carried away wait till he signs on the dotted line, look what happened to spearing and Bannan!!

I don't think anyone is getting carried away to be honest. I don't think most of us are too bothered if he signs or not.

has marshall signed yet? people are getting carried away wait till he signs on the dotted line, look what happened to spearing and Bannan!!

Let's see if we can get him in before nicko alerts his mates. Could be a gamble but could be quite a coup

There i no good flavor pot noodle they are all horrible adding them to a butty or chips is a waste of bread or potato.

aaahhh ..... u've never lived Beanie ... the Pot Noodle is the staple diet in Accy :D

Venky's willing to spend money on players but not on a proven manager to try and get us out of this league.

Go figure.

another manager change now(or earlier in the summer) would kill us and bowyer hasn't done anything wrong and he's made some very good astute signings.

Graeme Bailey @GraemeBailey 1m

Amazing deal for Bournemouth for Tokelo Rantie - smashing their transfer record paying £2.6m. Huge gamble. Boro and Celtic wouldnt pay that.

didnt sum1 mention him as a possible option for us?

If it's the Malmo lad then Unleaded mentioned we had been watching him. Only saw him briefly when he came on as sub against Spurs recently, he's small but looks quick. Grabban must be a bit miffed, he's been banging them in.

Venky's willing to spend money on players but not on a proven manager to try and get us out of this league.

Go figure.

I've said before, I don't think Venkys' understands the role of a proper manager. We say manager and they think "coach".

That said, I believe Gary Bowyer is the manager to move the club forward. He's head and shoulders above anyone else appointed by Venkys, and we should be steadfast in not rocking the boat. Statistically speaking, we'll get someone much worse if the decision is thrown back in their laps.

another manager change now(or earlier in the summer) would kill us and bowyer hasn't done anything wrong and he's made some very good astute signings.

The jury is still out on that one.

We were apparently at Peterboroughs last game watching Lee Tomlin dont know if its been mentioned or if its worth mentioning since i read it on mirrorfootball

Is that the fat lad?

Supposed to be a good player, but makes Dunn look just slightly chubby in comparison...

Archived