BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good target man for the championship.

His one season in the division he scored 10 goals in 18 apps.

Just looked it up he's 31 and that's the only time he's ever managed double figures in his career.

It was also in 2009/10 and he's only scored 9 Premiership goals in 3 full seasons since.

The Wiki write up also tends to indicate he was behind Best in the pecking order at Newcastle. ........

Wickham is back at Sunderland. Not good enough for prem but decent for the championship.

Cameron Jerome would be too expensive.

We wouldnt need to pay too much of his wages ALSO i didnt realise wickham hadnt rejoined wednesday my bad

lee brown @leebrown15 6m

nicky maynard to #rovers is close for a season long loan from #CardiffCity

We wouldnt need to pay too much of his wages ALSO i didnt realise wickham hadnt rejoined wednesday my bad

lee brown @leebrown15 6m

now maynard would be a fantastic signing, quick, strong and a great finisher. of all the ones linked i hope it's him. i hope it's not to replace Rhodes though. those two up top would be lethal.

Maynard is another that started at Crewe.

ITV Football @itvfootball 13s

Everton return with second McCarthy offer: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2013-09-01/everton-return-with-second-mccarthy-bid/ Wigan lodge club record Rhodes bid

Back on twitter

Everton have made a second bid of around million £12.5million for James McCarthy, after having an opening bid of £10.5million rejected by Wigan, according to reports.

Any potential money from the sale of McCarthy could be used to sign Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes, who is the subject of a club record bid from Wigan.

lee brown @leebrown15 6m

McPhillips would know him from Crewe days, however, is he a 'target' man that we reportedly want ?

ITV Football @itvfootball 13s

Everton return with second McCarthy offer: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/update/2013-09-01/everton-return-with-second-mccarthy-bid/ Wigan lodge club record Rhodes bid

Back on twitter

Everton have made a second bid of around million £12.5million for James McCarthy, after having an opening bid of £10.5million rejected by Wigan, according to reports.

Any potential money from the sale of McCarthy could be used to sign Blackburn striker Jordan Rhodes, who is the subject of a club record bid from Wigan.

That's exactly the line Nixon was peddeling in todays rag.

Archived