BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] possible transfer targets summer 2013

• Moderation Lead

Cant see it being Wickham with him starting their last PL game and Ji on his way out of Sunderland. I hope I'm wrong though and we can get him.

I don't know, they've still got Altidore and Fletcher.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really grates that you are allegedly a Rovers fan and yet you seem to be in your element over this.

Not sure that you read my earlier posts.

I said that I would be delighted if Rhodes is still here on Tuesday.

However, like quite a few on here including possibly yourself, have become conditioned to Rovers losing their talents over the decades.

What else can we do, go to bed, sleep for 24 hours and then wake-up hoping it's just been a nightmare ?

no quotes or source.

Somebody may want Jordan, or someone in his camp may want a move - and this is exactly the kind of story which emanates

The source would begin with A, and end with Gent.

• Backroom

no quotes or source.

Somebody may want Jordan, or someone in his camp may want a move - and this is exactly the kind of story which emanates

Lets not forget though that Mr A Gent is a key player and would most likely very much enjoy a large transfer fee

Lets not forget though that Mr A Gent is a key player and would most likely very much enjoy a large transfer fee

An because of this, in all sense and fairness; Football is truly dead.

(that is unless you are one of those who profit from the hysteria caused, either financially or just because your a sick puppie who loves the attention... AHEM)

no quotes or source.

That article is pretty accurate tbh ,

I'm fortunate or unfortunate which ever point of view you take to have a foot in the Wigan camp.

However bids come and go all the time in football and I have always been confident he would stay and remain so .

I don't think the money will come into it at this stage .

Rovers priority tomorrow is shifting a few non starters out and if they don't get a striker over the line , they will wait until loan window reopens .

The usual suspects will be linked all day tomorrow with moves and at this stage I'd also chuck Henley into that pool of players as there is more than a watching interest in the player from a couple of clubs .

Each window many of us get worked up , but we have had these windows before and they have closed and the players have remained .

Lets not forget we did the same to Huddersfield! I'd be asking for 15 million. Exactly what Mcamanan/McCarthy are valued at.. "Oh but they've got premiership experience!" Yes indeed! They got relegated last year. I'm sorry but a 30 million pound central midfield does not exit the premier league. So if they're worth 15 million then so is Jordan Rhodes. Only then would I consider selling. I'd then tie up Cairney, sign a commanding centre half and a good forward or two- vaz te and Maynard maybe. Use the rest to service the debts... Can I see them shelling out 15million? Nope. Can I see Venkys accepting less? .... Remember samba and p.jones? They like digging their heels in to get top dollar..

Guest Norbert

Just woke from a nightmare where we sold Rhodes and replaced him with Shola Ameobi.

Bloody hurry up Tuesday.

Just in time for our next game too!

Lazy journalism? Love the way he spins it as if we want to sell and Wigan are handing out ultimatums. If Rhodes' agent was at their game yesterday and was on business for Rhodes I am sure he would have mentioned Jordans pay after which I doubt a bid would be forthcoming. Won't know till the window shuts whether he is staying or not though.

Lazy journalism? Love the way he spins it as if we want to sell and Wigan are handing out ultimatums. If Rhodes' agent was at their game yesterday and was on business for Rhodes I am sure he would have mentioned Jordans pay after which I doubt a bid would be forthcoming. Won't know till the window shuts whether he is staying or not though.

Wigan will know what remuneration is required.

It is how you deliver it that is the clever bit without making your pay structure indefensible.

Expect a 'golden hello', loyalty payments and a 'golden handshake' etc all to figure. Similar mechanisms are commonly used in complex business contracts and help mask the true cost of goods and services.

Rest assured that if Rhodes goes, he will not be worse off financially.

• Backroom

Rest assured that if Rhodes goes, he will not be worse off financially.

Wow, really?! And here's me thinking people regularly leave 4 year contracts to go and earn less money elsewhere.

Now u have pointed it out though I can certainly rest assured. For the love of christ tues morning please arrive soon.

If doctor who was around I would give him everything I own if he could just transport me there to end this drivel.

Wow, really?! And here's me thinking people regularly leave 4 year contracts to go and earn less money elsewhere.

Now u have pointed it out though I can certainly rest assured. For the love of christ tues morning please arrive soon.

If doctor who was around I would give him everything I own if he could just transport me there to end this drivel.

So sorry that you seem to be intellectually challenged.

Anyhow, don't feel bad - a lot of people have no talent!

Archived