BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

My money is on Broad getting Warner out, after giving him a torrid time.

50 no. Good call 

One wicket in first session in favourable bowling conditions 

England to bat last on a wearjng pitch 

3 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

My money is on Broad getting Warner out, after giving him a torrid time.

Tongue just knocked him over with an absolute beauty. 

87mph swinging in, what a wonderful delivery.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, den said:

Is Lords the quietest cricket ground in the country? The ground with the least atmosphere? 

Where’s the singing, the beer snakes. Where are the  fans with vocals?

There’s always a bit more decorum at Lords, but I think Australia’s dominance has also quietened the chanting.

This is the worst I’ve seen England play in the McCullum era. Poor in every way. No pace, no apparent heart, no hostility, no control in anything they’re doing. Jimmy just doesn’t look like taking wickets any more.

I’ll allow them one bad day though. 😟

Far too polite. England have been rubbish. They threw away the game at Edgbaston and now they're fighting to save this Test - and probably the Ashes. 

Bazball hype and nonsense. The other lot will be laughing their convict heads off. 

They’re so desperate to do the unexpected they’re prepared to do the ridiculous. Game to game it’ll manifest itself in different ways from selections, the toss, random declarations, odd bowling changes, etc. They’re just so keen go rogue.

I wouldn’t worry about the Aussies racking up these runs, they’re bound to declare when they get to 393. It’s the new batting big.

2 hours ago, den said:

This is the worst I’ve seen England play in the McCullum era. Poor in every way. No pace, no apparent heart, no hostility, no control in anything they’re doing. Jimmy just doesn’t look like taking wickets any more.

I’ll allow them one bad day though. 😟

Season too far for Jimmy ? We talk a good game but talk is cheap. What has Wood got to do to get a game ?

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Just tuned in for the cricket, I see we won the toss, why aren’t we batting ?

Cos the pitch was green and overcast. Ideal conditions to bowl but we didn't bowl well enough in those conditions. 

40 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Season too far for Jimmy ? We talk a good game but talk is cheap. What has Wood got to do to get a game ?

Wood is not fit enough to play otherwise he would have played this game as Stokes confirmed pre match. 

No its not a season too far but he hasn't had ideal bowling conditions. 

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Cos the pitch was green and overcast. Ideal conditions to bowl but we didn't bowl well enough in those conditions. 

Wood is not fit enough to play otherwise he would have played this game as Stokes confirmed pre match. 

No its not a season too far but he hasn't had ideal bowling conditions. 

You said in your second sentence above - “ ideal conditions to bowl”.