BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster vs Rovers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is exactly why we should not have agreed to play this match on Friday night.

If it couldn't be played on Saturday or Sunday it should've been rearranged to a later date.

Yeah, if it isn't on TV why would they put it on a Friday? @#/? pointless really..

Saying that it's a good excuse to finish work early and get on the lash so we shouldn't complain.

Yeah, if it isn't on TV why would they put it on a Friday? keaning pointless really..

Saying that it's a good excuse to finish work early and get on the lash so we shouldn't complain.

I'm surprised everyone doesn't know by now - it's been moved because of a jet ski tournament!

Friday night is far less convenient than a Saturday afternoon and means me (and lots of others) cannot now attend.

My main gripe though is the proximity to the international.

I'm surprised everyone doesn't know by now - it's been moved because of a jet ski tournament!

Friday night is far less convenient than a Saturday afternoon and means me (and lots of others) cannot now attend.

My main gripe though is the proximity to the international.

I was really looking forward to this game too, I marked it as a definite, as soon as I saw the fixtures.

The worlds' gone mad, bloody jet skis !

The question has to be asked, are Doncaster a serious football club ? or will this sort of thing become the norm elsewhere.

Funny I feel a bit guilty asking the above question, when you consider what's been happening to at our club for the last 2/3 years.

Which is exactly why we should not have agreed to play this match on Friday night.

If it couldn't be played on Saturday or Sunday it should've been rearranged to a later date.

If he can't play 2 games in a week it's a poor do.

I'd be surprised if we've taken 2500-3000 to a non cup semi/final game outside the north west for a long time. Think 500-1500 is our non north west minimum and maximum on any day.

Was really looking forward to this when it was on a sat now have to drive which takes the gloss off. Bloody jet ski championship. Can't say I know a lot about the jet ski world championships but if we take 1000 donny say have 8-10,000 on normally then in numbers alone refuse go believe that more will rock up to watch jet skiis hence we should take priority and that abominstion moved to Friday instead.

Annoyed about the move to Friday as it's an easy away game to get to from up here on a Saturday. Not ideal just 2 days after the internationals either. Hope Hanley and co mark better from set pieces than Scotland did last night.

Is 3,000 an estimate for the total crowd or our following. After only about 500 going to Carlisle I can't imagine more than 1,000 or so making the trip. Still, not bad for a night match.

Annoyed about the move to Friday as it's an easy away game to get to from up here on a Saturday. Not ideal just 2 days after the internationals either. Hope Hanley and co mark better from set pieces than Scotland did last night.

Is 3,000 an estimate for the total crowd or our following. After only about 500 going to Carlisle I can't imagine more than 1,000 or so making the trip. Still, not bad for a night match.

3k ? lol Have plod mixed us up with Leeds or something. Nearly 900 at Carlisle, similar at Derby on the box so i'll go for 1,105 Rovers and we will win this one 3-1. Rhodes 2 ( u know, him that isn't any good :) ) and Judge. This is the game we click into gear,..er temporairily.

It's two games in 48 hours and three games in six days in total.

And ? I remember teams playing good fri Easter Saturday and Easter sunday. It's football , not a real job. Heaven forbid they did a shift and them work . He's a young lad and there's something wrong if he can't play . Teams play Saturday then Monday .. What's the difference ? Sunday / weds ?

Excuses .

Archived