BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Under 21's 2013-14

Tom

• Backroom

Just in case folk are unaware the u21 team are at home tonight against Reading at Ewood and its free for season ticket holders otherwise £4 for adults

Pedersen is expected to make what Is likely to be a goodbye appearance

Rovers win 2-1 .... Winner from young speedster Green again ....came on at half time and helped lift the team...

Preston who he replaced looks so fat and slow......

Henley played 80 min....should be on the bench for weekend.......

Played ok ...

GB was scouting at the Liverpool V Man U game today

Take your pick ......Rossitter the next big thing IMHO ....

Liverpool: Ward, McLaughlin, Maguire, Jones, Kelly ©, Rossiter, Morgan, Roddan, Borini, Dunn, Ibe.

Goals: Ibe, Morgan, Borini (2)

Manchester United: Amos, Verela, Thorpe, M.Keane, Vermijl, Cole, Ekangamene, Petrucci, Lingard, Januzaj, Henriquez

Goals: Lingered and Cole

Rovers win 2-1 .... Winner from young speedster Green again ....came on at half time and helped lift the team...

Preston who he replaced looks so fat and slow......

Henley played 80 min....should be on the bench for weekend.......

Got to agree with this - the difference really was day and night. I've seen it mentioned on twitter that Venkys (or representatives at least) attended the match this evening. Very low key if that was the case...

Reading will be disappointed to lose a match they led for so long and unfortunately, even at this level, I think its time for MGP to hang his boots up.

A Liverpool fan I work with likes Ibe and thinks he's a potential star. He was talking about him the other day.

Basically alll I heard about of Utd's pre-season was Janujaz...don't know the other three, barring reading their names before, but know Henriquez was on loan at somewhere like Wigan although I'm not sure how he did.

Kevin Gallacher was on twitter the other night angling for an academy job at Burnley. He said Rovers didn't want ex players working at their academy. I asked him if he meant ex Rovers players or ex players generally but didn't get a response. Anyone heard anything along these lines?

Kevin Gallacher was on twitter the other night angling for an academy job at Burnley. He said Rovers didn't want ex players working at their academy. I asked him if he meant ex Rovers players or ex players generally but didn't get a response. Anyone heard anything along these lines?

I think Kevin Gallacher has been unsuccessfully angling for a job at Rovers for close on three years now - think that explains his refusal to knock Kean even in the darkest days.

How long is Colin Hendry's contract ?

Remember that Colin Hendry is now only a coach with the Under 21's. It is Eric Kinder who is the manager who is trying to bring along a number of academy players, as was the case last night against Sunderland. It is one of the best deals that Gary Bowyer has done.

• Backroom

Anton Forrester scored his second goal for Bury tonight, this time against Norwich in a League Cup tie. Promising.

He scored in their last two league games as well so his third competitive goal :)

Archived